International Friendship Day Meetup- Goa 30th July 2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Panaji,Goa,India.
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE:6th Floor, Tapal Bhavan, Patto Plaza, Panaji. 403001
:calendar: DATE: 30/07/2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11.00am to 1.00pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Fourth postcrossing meetup in Goa to celebrate International Friendship Day 2022
Namaste Dear Postcrossers!
To mark the importance of the most beautiful relationship in the world, Friendship Day is celebrated every year on July 30th after the United Nations declared this day as the official โ€œInternational Friendship Dayโ€.
Announcing our 4th official Goa Postcrossing Meetup to mark this special day by commemorating the day, Goa Postal Division will release a Special Cancellation on 30th July, 2022 from Philately Bureau Panaji GPO. Philatelists and Postcrossers may attend, collect and share the same.
Plan:
Introductions, Write Postcards, Refreshments will be served by the venue.
Write, Sign, Stamp postcards
Socialize with other Post crossing members
Swap table (exchange your extras)
Goa postal division will release special meetup postcards for the event.
Postcrossers are advised to carry:
1-15 Postcrossing addresses, lots of colorful stamps, name ink stamp if you have one, a favourite postcard to share (optional) and any postcards you wish to swap (optional), your favourite pen and your smile :slight_smile:

See you soon!
Incase of any further query, connect with me on Whatsapp +919823530137
Thank you!
Aslesh

7 Likes

Congratulations to you
Hope this meetup is a grand success

Hey Asleshk,

Would love to get the meet-up card made.

All the very best for the meet up

Best wishes for the meetup :blush:

Hi Aslesh, just now i know the Goa Postcrossing Meet-up is going on 30th july, Dr.Sudhir Jakhere sir told me in whatsapp chatting. I needed goa postcrossing Meet-up cards. Please contact me in whatsapp or by phone.

Best of Luck for yours 4th Goa postcrossing Meet-up, Have a Grand success of this Meet-up.

Thanks and Regards,

@jagadeeshphila

Anantapur,
Andhra Pradesh state.

All the best!