Interesting user profiles

What interesting and unique profiles have you come across?

12 Likes

Another kitty one, cute!
https://www.postcrossing.com/user/Figma

1 Like

It’s SeanPatrick!

7 Likes

I’ve come across that profile - I think while browsing the gallery. I think it’s an awesome concept :blush: :camera:

1 Like

Yes, he takes his received postcards out hiking, so there’s always an interesting background to him holding the postcard.

2 Likes

i have received a card from him, i love it. normally i like to take my own scans so i know for sure it stays on my wall and i like to show how i’ve received the cards, but in unique and pretty cool cases like these obviously i keep the original.
there’s another one that makes photos with adorable assistants.

sungarden

here’s my card :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

I have sent a card to this library :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: but it hasn’t been active for some time now…

https://www.postcrossing.com/user/BlacksburgLibrary

2 Likes

I somehow got the profile of a tree - a Christmas tree, and I replied in the same spirit, I don’t remember which card I sent, but I pasted a cactus and wrote on behalf of the cactus on the card. It turned out to be fun.

11 Likes

BSpruce?

I got to send them a card in January 2018 and sent a nice card with trees. Earlier there was a link to a separate bio in the profile and I almost laughed in tears as I read it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Yes, that’s right. This profile.

Aww! That is cute! What a fun idea.

1 Like

I have met many profiles of cats but none of dogs.
I remember one profile of “a cat who had two male servants”, from UK.

4 Likes

Also I have heard there is a berry bush (some currant maybe, red?) participating in postcrossing (might have been from the UK :uk:), but the profile has been inactive for a long time.

1 Like

Unfortunately he never did send me a postcard back as he promised and does not respond to my message when I asked him kindly about it !!

Well, he is not obliged to send one. Life can get in the way. :woman_shrugging:

No ofcourse he’s not but if he sends me a message that he will send a card to me the next day…

Maybe your message went to junk mail folder?

I remember getting his address, and thinkin who is this man he got so many cards of :laughing:

2 Likes

I remember thinking exactly the same when I drew his address! :smile:

2 Likes

wow, such a nice thread!

I received a postcard from SeanPatrick, and recently sent a card to BSpruce (still traveling).
Also, I received a card from morier who creates postcards with the photos of her grandson and sends them via postcrossing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Recently sent to BSpruce too and to a German cat named Tiffy. Well, my cat Oliver wrote to Tiffy, he’s always searching for a new kitty friend :grin:

3 Likes