Innsbruck, 11th of September, 2021 - (mini)-meeting

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Innsbruck/Tirol/AT
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: DasBrahms, Universitätsstr. 1
:calendar: DATE: 11th of September 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 14:00 local time
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

(Together with some non-forum-postcrossers) I am happy to invite to a (mini)-meeting in Innsbruck again. Under relaxed conditions, hopefully

No big programme, just a good time among fellow postcrossers: some little writing, some exchange about the best shops, some little moaning (and mourning? ;-)) about expired cards.

A meet_up-card will be created mid of August.

Everyone’s welcome - if you’re planning to attend (or have any questions), just leave a note here in this thread or send me a message.

Kein großes Programm, bloß ein paar feine Stunden unter anderen PostcrosserInnen: ein bisschen Schreiben, ein bisschen Austausch und Tratsch, ein klein wenig jammern (und trauern? :wink: ) über expired Karten u.ä.

JedeR ist herzlich eingeladen, bei Auftauch-Plänen (oder Fragen) bitte einfach hier posten oder Message schicken.

Eine Meeting-Karte wird Mitte August gestaltet.

Happy postcrossing

CoVid-Note: It will be as outdoor as possible, we will follow the smart distance guidelines, but first of all we will have a good time (again).

It has not been a problem the last meetings, but due to circumstances we will limit the number of attendees to 20 this time. So if you are interested to join, please leave a message here or send me one via the mainpage.

Wenn es das Wetter erlaubt (Servus Petrus), sind wir natürlich draußen in einem Gastgarten. Auch die smart-distancing-Richtlinien werden befolgt. Vor allem aber haben wir eine gute Zeit - Freude ist ja gut fürs Immunsystem.

Es war bei den letzten Treffen ohnehin kein Problem, trotzdem wird die TeilnehmerInnenzahl diesmal beschränkt sein auf 20. Wer also vorbeikommen will, bitte vorher um Anmeldung, hier oder via Message.

Attendants: (15/20)
Stevyy
non-forum-regular1
non-forum-regular2
non-forum-regular3
non-forum-regular4
non-forum-6
non-forum-7
non-forum-8
non-forum 9
non-forum 10
non-forum 11
non-forum 12
non-forum 13
Andry1961

2 Likes

(don’t know how serious this user is) … yes, there are future mini-meetings planned start of advent, end of northern winter, start of northern summer … except there is another serious wave of weallknowwhat

1 Like

They were a spammer. They have been removed from Postcrossing.

1 Like

Meet_up card :heavy_check_mark:
Reservation at coffeeshop :heavy_check_mark:
Booking of sunshine :heavy_check_mark:

Hope that restaurants, shops, country and borders will stay open :heavy_check_mark: :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

@Stevyy Ich würde mich über eine Meetup Karte freuen und könnte im Gegenzug eine vom Hamburger Meeting schicken

1 Like

Hello Stevyy! I would like to give some of my own postcards as presents to the people that come to the meeting in Innsbruck this September, please give me your postal adress if you like to have these cards!
Greetings!

Gerhard

Gerhard Veitsberger https://www.veitsberger.com veitsberger@yahoo.de

Messages sent

Oh nein…da bin ich in Graz auf einer Familienfeier… :frowning:
Gibt es eine Möglichkeit trotzdem ein paar Meet-UP Karten zu bekommen?
Das ist das erste stattfindende Treffen seit ich Mitglied bin…

Hi Fabia0912,

(unless the country has to close again) our next meeting is planned start of advent. Maybe you’ll have time then, you are highly welcome.

As for the card, I’ve sent you a message.

Happy postcrossing

2 Likes

Hello! I would like to participate and book 20 meetup cards.

Wish you much fun today and a special regard to dear honeybee!!!

1 Like

Thank you, @Stevyy and co-signers, for the nice meetup-card from Innsbruck, which I found in my mailbox today! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

servus @Stevyy thank you very much for your turbo meetup postcard i already received today :heart_eyes: the one i sent you from the meetup in genoa is on its way :grinning:

Thank you @Meixi and @Honeybee for the cards from this meetup. :smiley:

Servus / Hello, many thanks to @Reisefieber and co-signers for the beautiful meetup postcard and cool Postcrossing postage stamp! :blush: @Stevyy thank you for a very beautiful design of postcard :blush: :+1: I like this postcard. I was remembering like 2 years ago I was in Innsbruck for a meeting and it’s was great time :heart_eyes:
The postcard arrived in 5 days, it’s just fantastic, I don’t believe it, I have never noticed such a high speed :smiley:. Postmark in Austria - 13 September, postmark in Russia - 18 September. But only today the postman delivered the postcard to my mailbox.

3 Likes

Thank you @Stevyy for the meetingcard. :smiley:

Hi. Can I ask for your exchange card?
My exchanger is here Обменник – 578 Bilder | VK