Ingersoll Meetup July 16, 2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Ingersoll, Ontario
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Ingersoll Library
:calendar: DATE: July 16, 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11:00 to 2:30 EDT
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Lunch, Social Time and of course Postcard signing and trading
There is a restriction of half capacity at the library so only the first 20 can participate.

1. Lynda Carrington (me)
  2. Craig Windt
  3. Fiona Martin
  4. Tracey Orth-Justus
  5. Shelley Meier
  6. Elle Dee
  7. Donna May
  8. Alida Buckle Mitchell
  9. Lynne Newton-Broadbent
  10. Deanna_1of3
  11. Deanna_10f3 Guest
  12. Ester Mueller
  13. Dodi1kinobe
  14. Elizabeth Carrington
2 Likes

I’m so excited that this is happening again. It’s been far too long. See everyone in July :smile:

1 Like

Hello Lynda C.,
Anyway we could PM each other? Looking for more details, since it would be my first meet-up.
Would also like to bring my Mother. Appreciate your time.

I do hope my American friends have checked any border restrictions. I would hate you to have any glitches coming or going across the border.

Hi Lynda,
My daughter and I would like to attend the Meet-up but it is our first and I don’t know how to register.
Deanna

I will register you as coming as soon as I figure out how to.

Please let me know if you want any Meet-up Postcards. They will be a maximum of .50 depending on the number ordered.

2 Likes

I have Changed the card. I didn’t like the font and placement.

1 Like

I need numbers on Postcard orders by July 5th to make sure they arrive on time.

can we swap

Yes

I would be happy to bring any US postage for anyone who wants it…especially if you’d like me to mail cards from the US for you.

1 Like

yes please how soon do you need to know or can we just give you the money when you get here depending on the number of cards I pull before I come.

Craig and Deanna please note this is a bring your lunch meeting. I will supply water, snacks and Keurig coffee pods as the Library has a Keurig - and of course cream and sugar.

By “bring your own lunch,” I assume you mean for us to bring our own meal and not “bring a dish to pass.” Any recommendations of places to pick up a lunch to bring to the event?

If I can know by Thursday evening so that I can go to the post office on Friday and pick up what I need, that would be awesome. I can either collect money from people on Saturday, or I do also have PayPal and Venmo.

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Ошибка 429
Thanks!

Please do note that I will be unable to send any cards to Russia from the US. Those will have to be sent from Canada.

Canada and the US cannot send to Russia at this time. I can receive in Canada but not send.

We can’t send to Russia either.

2 Likes