InCoWriMo

Sign ups are open for InCoWriMo . If you’re not familiar with it … what you do is you write a letter or send a postcard to someone who’s signed up …everyday during the month of February . It’s quite fun . Anyone here participate ?

InCoWriMo.org

3 Likes

I don’t participate officially myself, but I am hoping to complete the Month of Letters challenge! There’s a thread about it here:

Month of Letters February 2023

From what I can tell they’re really similar, so you might find some overlap in the discussion :blush::love_letter:

7 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Is there anyway to share addresses for incowrimo without posting them on as a publicly visible blog comment?

2 Likes

You could leave your email in the comments and people could email you for your address?

3 Likes

I also would like to participate inofficially, but I also don’t want to make my real adress or my email visible for anyone without the possibility to cancel it for the future.

Perhaps we could swap here our addresses in PNs? :slightly_smiling_face: :love_letter: I would be interested.

3 Likes

Some people will put their email down and you email them for their address

1 Like

Yes people do that

1 Like

You could delete your post after it’s done ( edit it )

1 Like

Send me your address and I’ll send you a postcard in February

1 Like

Some people post their email so you can get an address that way

1 Like

Last year I did a month of writing letters (February) and a month of sending postcards (March) every day! I found these groups through the Postcrossing Community.

The month of letters was more participating by offering addresses through the thread by pm and your own friends, family etc to write. I also wrote to elderly of the month through a website - 8 letters! In total I wrote 38 letters and

Some links I used:

The month of postcards was with 21 participants and a host in closed setting.

I will try to find this group if the host is still hosting other months of postcards.
Edited:
Unfortunately couldn’t find the host or a topic/post…but check RR in Games and Activities!

4 Likes

i’ve done both for many years - i ought to start thinking about 2023 given 10 days of the year have flown by already,

happy to exchange a letter or postcard with anyone - just message me your address :slight_smile:

by the way InCoWriMo stands fo INTERNATIONAL correspondence writing month - it was initially set up by fpgeeks - fountain pen geeks - i’m not a fountain pen user, nor geek :laughing:

happy :incoming_envelope: mailing
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes I will participate. I have already printed 90 pages of stationery. (28*3 plus reserve for errors) it’s my first time and I’m happy. I hope to get some addresses outside USA. I hope i reqch the goal.

1 Like