INCOMPLETE - Picnic and postcards in London

Hiya everyone,

Just a quick post to see if anyone in London would be interested in meeting up to have a picnic and enjoy the sunshine, a walk along the Thames, chat about postcards, what they mean to us, which ones are our favourite, where do we get them from etc.

Depending on the response, we can book some tables at pubs. There are nice walks around Southwark/Rotherithe, with lovely parks which have benches too (for writing) :slight_smile:

:world_map: CITY/REGION: London, UK
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Canada Water/Rotherite
:calendar: DATE: any upcoming weekend (TBC)
:alarm_clock: TIME: afternoon (TBC)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Picnic and postcards. If interested, there’s Brunel museum near by where tix are £6.

Area, date, time are really flexible. Just looking to see who else would want to hang out and talk about PC. Once I hopefully get some replies, we can see about confirming everything and maybe even formalizing in a “meetup”.

Thank you!
Anamaria

4 Likes

Yes I’d love to join!

Oh, Anamaria, fly me to London and I will picnic with you along the Thames to write and chat postcards!!!
:heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: LONDON!
:flight_departure:

It’s a massive yes from my side! I don’t live far away so it’d be lovely :slight_smile:

Enjoy the picnic.

From Mauritius

Hiya,

Should we say next Sunday afternoon, the 20th?

Anamaria

1 Like

Ohh I can’t do the 20th sorry - it’s Father’s Day so with my Dad! Hope you have a great time though, hope to join another time :slight_smile:

Did the meet up every happen?
Now with the rules coming to an end soon, is there any plan meet ups in London?

1 Like

I’ve also been wondering whether there were any plans for a meet up in London!

1 Like

I would love to go on the meet up in London. I wss looking uk postcrossing group on the facebook but i didnt found so i came here

2 Likes