June 29, 2024 | Irvine, CA | Postal Worker Appreciation Day | Postmark Posse

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Irvine, CA (Orange County)
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: San Joaquin Wildlife Sanctuary: 5 Riparian View, Irvine, CA 92612
:calendar: DATE: June 29th, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10 AM - 12 PM PDT
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

:warning::warning::warning: Upon turning into Riparian View, please drive with care at 10 MPH due to frequent wildlife crossing.

Hello all! I’m co-hosting this meetup with the Postmark Posse, @ohhsayy and @llmike007!

What better way to celebrate Postcrossing than by also taking a moment to appreciate the postal workers that make this all happen? :love_letter:

This will be held at the picnic tables at San Joaquin Wildlife Sanctuary. There is plenty of birdwatching to do, and you may even get a chance to see some baby ducklings! It is situated a few minutes away from UCI, which has a mall area with plenty of restaurants.

RSVPs/card reserved are now closed, but if you would like to attend, please comment in the post to see if we have cards to spare. We do have some attendance spots open!

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

21 Likes

Nice card

3 Likes

Very cool! I love the postmark posse logo!

6 Likes

Wow! Already? :joy: You guys are wonderful! Of course I’ll be there!

3 Likes

Yay! Marking my calendar!

4 Likes

Happy to see the new logo! First meetup with it!

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll join again this time, depending on the Meetup place.

2 Likes

You and me both!

1 Like

Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

hi, if someone is ready to exchange this postcard, I will be glad. thank you for your attention Открытки ОБМЕН – Google Drive

3 Likes

Wooohoo! Loving the Postmark Posse logo on the cutest card design to celebrate Postal Worker Appreciation Day :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m hoping that there will be a meet up in Southern CA the week of World Postcard Day. I’m planning on being in the area then. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’d love to join if it’s close enough to me. I’m in the Coachella Valley.

2 Likes

Yes, I have that weekend free. Looking forward to it and willing to travel. -gmansocal

4 Likes

Hello all, thanks so much for all the interest! I have updated the location, and I should have a Google form out soon for card pre-orders!

5 Likes

That’s an interesting location! Look forward to seeing it! A new place to visit

3 Likes

Hi all! I have updated the post with a Google Form to RSVP and order cards! Please go ahead and let me know if you have any questions!

6 Likes

Wooo! Looking forward! :smile::raised_hands:t5::sparkles:

3 Likes

Awww, this looks fun, but I can’t go! Can I order some postcards anyway? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking forward to meeting you all and seeing some familiar faces from my local San Diego group.

3 Likes