II Halloween Meetup in Verona, 28.10.2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Verona, Veneto, Italy
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Stazione Ferroviaria di Verona Porta Nuova (main entrance)
:calendar: DATE: 28.10.2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10-16
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: As in 2022… Let’s spend a day together in the romantic shakespearian city of love of Romeo and Juliet, knowing each other and sending beautiful postcards!

Postcrossing FB coummunity “Postcrossing in Italiano” invites you all to join us to spend a day there for a meetup!

A creepy tomb will be the main scenario… How?!

We will meet in Stazione Ferroviaria di Verona Porta Nuova (main entrance) by 10 o’clock - we will walk up and down the city to reach and visit the museum dedicated to the famous shakespearian scenario “Juliet’s Tomb” (*) - we will get lunch in the stunning restaurant/library Il Minotauro - we will send tons of postcards!

(*) Museo degli Affreschi 'G.B. Cavalcaselle' alla tomba di Giulietta - Tomba di Giulietta

Let us know, we are looking forward to hearing from you!

7 Likes

Very beautiful card. Who wants to swap with the Meet-up Card from Namur (Belgium) ?

1 Like

Hello everyone!
I would be very interested in swap the wonderful card.
My offers:

Enjoy your meeting and thank you in advance.

1 Like

Ciao!
I love this! Would someone like to exchange with me for a California USA meetup card?
Grazie!

ciao!! qualcuno vuole scambiare con me?
propongo questa cartolina!
grazie mille

2 Likes

I’d like to have a postcard… I can send one from the Genoa meetup

1 Like

Buongiorno è possibile avere alcune di queste cartoline?

@margo82 ciao, ti ho scritto in privato!

Ciao, quanto vengono?
In teoria dovrei giĂ  essere nel gruppo

@margo82 in che senso in teoria? Se sei gia nel gruppo scrivimi tramite messenger di Facebook, grazie
Altrimenti guarda i messaggi privati qui sul Forum

Mille grazie a @stefbot75 per la cartoline.

I really have to check Italian meetups more often - this one had been possible, if I realized and planned some weeks in advance.

Happy postcrossing a tutti, Ciao e Servus

1 Like

@stevyy I usually post infos about every meetup in my Verona a month before
If you would like to join us you can pm me so I can tell you were the next one will take place
The next one now will be in Verona on 2.12.2023 but we will surely plan another similar one at the end of may 2024 :slight_smile:

Grazie mille dear @stefbot75 for your great card :smiley:.

1 Like