ID number stickers

I think this is in the right place.

I’ve just received some new postcrossing ID number stickers from Zazzle, a person/artist? I’d not used before.

They are double the size I’d expected. They’ll take up about a quarter of the writing space on the postcard. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: My fault, I suppose. I should have checked the dimensions before ordering them, if such an option existed. Has this happened to anyone else?

They are very nice, though. Just too big.

1 Like

You should try calling them & see if they will make you another order without charge, sometimes they do that - their customer service is pretty good I’ve found.

1 Like

Completely unhelpful, but I’d love to know where you got them.

I can understand why you are frustrated. I’ve not been able to find good-sized ones so I’ve started making them myself. They measure 4.5cm x 1.3cm (about 1 3/4in x 1/2in)

3 Likes

I’ve gotten them from different places; I think overall the ones I return to are from UnaPhoto on Etsy - she’s also part of Postcrossing; to clarify, I don’t know her nor do I have any affiliation with her Etsy shop. I’ve gotten some cool ones from Papersisters, but they are bigger and I also prefer to keep the space to write.
I also got a weather stamp from Papersisters and, depending on the card, I might just use the stamp and write the ID on a different, bright colour (red, orange, bright blue, etc). Some cards have an explanation of the image and I prefer not to write over it, so it always depends a bit on each case. If the person has their profile almost empty, they get the bigger stickers lol

1 Like