I received a card with no ID number

I’m sorry if this is the wrong place to post this thread, I don’t know if it is or not. Yesterday I received a folded card in an envelope from Canada with no ID number. It’s a handmade card with a lighthouse on it. It was signed “Jessica (Sleepylions)”. I’m not sure if this is a Postcrossing card or a card from Postcard United or Postfun. If you are Jessica (Sleepylions) please contact me so I can get your card registered. Or if anyone knows who this user is, please let me know. Thanks.

If this was an official Postcrossing card, the PC team can find the ID for you.

Go to the page to register a card, on the right hand side, click on ‘search the ID’.

2 Likes

Thanks. I already tried that. For some reason the site wouldn’t allow me to send it, so I had to send the information through feedback.

I just tried to find a user called Sleepylions and no one came up … https://www.postcrossing.com/user/Sleepylions

1 Like

Yes, I tried that too but that username did not come up on the other services either. It has to be from one of the three services.

I just googled “sleepylions postcard” and there is a reddit user by that name, posting in postcard swaps

2 Likes

So try again, this could be a technical issue or you provided too little information.

I’m curious, @LovesMusic1 were your able to find the ID number?

1 Like

No. I also received a postcard from France from some called “Pascal” with no ID on it. Postcrossing checked that one out and said that I did not have any postcards coming in from France at that time so I know it wasn’t from Postcrossing, but I never found out which service that one came from either.