I haven't received any postcards. What is wrong?

I have sent some post cards. But I have received none. WHat is wrong?

Are you from China? Often times I’ve had experience with sending to China being very slow. But maybe we can do a swap? PM me if your interested but anyway just be patient you will get a card soon I’m sure!

1 Like

I just checked your account you’ve been here awhile… when did the card arrive?

1 Like

Hi MarieZhang
Message me with your address and I will send you a card. I live in the US and my sent cards take a bit longer now but they are arriving in China.
If you can send me your address in Chinese. Cards arrive better when in Chinese.

1 Like

@MarieZhang: Your one postcard was registered at the end of December. Most likely at least one card is traveling your way. Unfortunately, cards to China take a while to arrive, about one month from both Germany and the US. International mail can still be slow between places due to the pandemic.
Be patient and your mailbox will fill shortly!

Did you give your address also in Chinese characters? Cards tend to go a bit faster because transcription is not necessary then.

1 Like

你好。Postcrossing运行的机制是,当你的明信片被人登记(registered)以后,才会有人抽到你的地址,再给你寄明信片。看了一下你的账户,只有一张片被登记了,时间是12月29日。所以一般来说,可能也只有一张明信片正在寄给你。如果抽到你地址的用户是位于欧美的(可能性很大),由于圣诞+跨年,邮政系统在12月底1月初会变慢一些,加之新冠疫情的影响现在邮路比往常更慢,所以你很可能要40天左右才能收到。如果是拉美国家,那可能会更慢。不要担心,地址没问题的话一般都是能收到的。再等一段时间吧:)

4 Likes

Thank you for your respond😀

我也遇到了这样的问题,但是我可以确定已经有人给我寄了明信片,至今最长的已有88天,但是我不知道这正不正常,也有可能是我的地址出了问题。

1 Like

很有可能是地址出了问题,一定要记得写邮政编码 ,不然快递员看不懂英语就很有可能送不到

:ok_hand:

1 Like

Hey guys I have received two postcards. Thanks for your responds.

1 Like

Will my address be drawn only if my next postcard is received? I’m curious.

当你发现500多天才被收到以后,88天就不觉得长了哈哈哈,一般去俄罗斯只要碰到冬天真的真的两年都有可能,而且掉片严重,无奈╮(╯_╰)╭

中国的很多老旧小区,或者4,5线城市的邮政服务都不怎么认真搞平信业务了。建议自己给自己寄一个平信来测试一下邮路。如果自己家收不到,就再测试自己的工作单位或者学校。如果都收不到,就找离你最近的邮局问,看看能不能租一个邮箱什么的。

我也一直没收到,国内互寄的片都没丢,证明地址应该没问题,我猜可能是邮局翻译的地址不准确导致无法投递……换了两次地址了,现在登记的23张片全部都是自动登记,我还没收到过。

我是直接译成英文。谢谢你的建议,我已经更新了地址,希望可以收到片。