I don't need 3,000 stamps! (USA)

They do. I have gotten them before. Perhaps they are out of them right now? I’ve gotten them both online and in the post office.

1 Like

Lucky! I’ve only seen the 5c Grape and 10c Pears in 20-count sheets

2 Likes

I already have a ton of the apple, grapes, and pears… So I really only wany the strawberry and lemons… But I’ll go read this new thread and see where you all are at in the brainstorming. :slight_smile:

You can get sheets of 20 from USPS.com.

Edit: never mind, I see what you mean.

1 Like

I usually look for lots on ebay that are the low value stamps, you can get a good variety of the older stamps and quite often at a little discount from the face value. 70-80% of face value is available routinely, and in lots from $5 to $20 and of course higher…so you can easily find something in any budget…because yes, 3000 stamps is quite a lot and really boring too!

1 Like

Hello?
Is anyone still perusing this thread?

I want to let you know the post office can sell you sheets of 25 of the low value stamps.

They can sell the orchid stamps in groups of 25.

Talk to a friendly sales rep. :blush:
844-737-7826

3 Likes

Hello?
I am unsure whether this thread is still open, I posted the phone number of USPS to place an order of smaller quantities of low value stamps and the orchid stamp.

3 Likes

Perhaps I am not understanding this post, but I have purchased great stamps from the US Postal Service for many years now. The same types you buy over the counter, just by mail-order.

https://www.usps.com/

Oh, well there are low value stamps that are sold in big quantities such as the 2 cents stamp. Many people do not need huge quantities. By calling the P.O., you can buy smaller amounts. They cut the rolls of stamps in groups of 25. No need to buy thousands of stamps.

2 Likes

@kanosis I just called and the person I talked to said this wasn’t possible :slightly_frowning_face:

Did you ask for the low value stamps?

They are only for the lemons, apples, and the Forever orchid stamps???

Yes I explicitly asked for the 1cent apple stamps. I’m guessing it depends on who answers the phone :confused:

I hate to agree. It could’ve been my lucky day.,.Do you have an account? I am wondering if that would help. …try at different times of the day…? I also told them that our PO said to call … true in my case… then ask for Supv and question their policy or lack there of…:thinking:

1 Like

Yes I will try again at a different time, but my hopes aren’t super high

sorry read my edit above…

1 Like
1 Like

I got a small sheet of the pears and the blueberries the other day, they are cute and about 20 per sheet!

hi

Did you ever do this? Id be interested. I like having a variety! I have Zelle and would chip in 20 bucks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I got a small group buy together. I’m still stocked so don’t plan on starting another round, but I’m sure ppl would join you if you got one going.

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/closed-us-group-buy-for-1c-apple-2c-lemon-3c-strawberry/43467

1 Like

I organized a group order for these stamps not long ago and have a bunch still available.:wink:
@jennyjennyjenn
@valdavid

2 Likes