Hurray! 🎉 Official Cards from Forum Member to Forum Member

I got a card from @Shivetta

One from @SammyKruemel

One from @Wescost

Many thanks!

2 Likes

today i received this beautiful postcard from @Myllyla :heart_eyes: thank you paivi :heart_eyes:

today i received this beautiful postcard from @sowas :heart_eyes: thank you peter :heart_eyes:

my postcard sent on travelmode from my trip to germany has been registered by @Jaylen_and_Dad :heart_eyes:

my postcard sent on travelmode from my trip to france has been registered by @MoMo1961 :heart_eyes:

thank you larry @LarryHidingHawk for your beautiful postcard :heart_eyes:

thank you lucile @Bergam for your beautiful postcard :heart_eyes:

thank you caitlin @cx for your beautiful postcard :heart_eyes:

I received

from @Grobanite.

-Official cards travelling to: :hong_kong: 330 days Expired :frowning: , :south_africa: 327 days Expired :frowning: , :malaysia: 326 days Expired :frowning: , :india: 316 days, Expired :frowning: , :us: 311 days Expired :(, :netherlands: 215 days Expired :frowning: , :cn: 187 days and 65 days Expired :frowning: , :belarus: 155 days Expired :frowning: , :jp: 138 days, Expired :frowning: , :ireland: 24 days and :ru: 18 days.

-Last 10 received: :taiwan:, :netherlands:, :canada:, :switzerland:, :us:, :us:, :cn:, :netherlands:, :finland: and :us:.

2 Likes

I’ve sent to @helen0203

2 Likes

@Jimmypoptop64 received my card:

3 Likes

RalfH got my card some time ago.

2 Likes

And right now @Kayla1973 registered my card

2 Likes

I just finished registering the cards, and wanted to post it here, you were quicker…:partying_face::smile:.
I am really happy to have an official card from a Forum member…:two_hearts::partying_face:

1 Like

My postcard to Indonesia was registered today after 38 days. And now I have one going off to South Korea, my first to that country.

1 Like

Thanks to @Hazygirl for the ‘official’ card!

1 Like

my postcard sent on travelmode from my trip to france has been registered by @alicak :heart_eyes:

my postcard sent on travelmode from my trip to france has been registered by @dershots :heart_eyes:

these postcards made me gain my 24th slot :smile:

2 Likes

Today @GrauBunt registered

3 Likes

This one was registered by @ChristineC today:

1 Like

And today I got this one from @Dina2006

3 Likes

my postcard has been registered by @Sergey8855 :heart_eyes:

my postcard has been registered by @MelliSun :heart_eyes:

today i received this beautiful postcard sent by @arkansanna :heart_eyes: thank you anna :heart_eyes:

and this one sent by @sarahgrab1 :heart_eyes: thank you sarah :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I received a great ugly Christmas sweater postcard from @ellistrations. Thanks again, Barbara!

1 Like

@paladru send me a card from a Meetup near Salzburg. With that card came the special Stamp ! Thank you so much :+1:t2::santa::star_struck:

3 Likes

@prssrp received my card

1 Like

Today I received this card from @Nordbaer :grinning: thank you.

It reminds me of a book that belongs to my father. You could identify birds and, among other things, there was a description of what their chirping sounds like: “Tiri Tiri trill trillilili”. … Never got it, but funny

3 Likes

@Nordbaer got my card

I sent a card to @DocSchuette