Hurray! 🎉 Official Cards from Forum Member to Forum Member

I have received a postcard from @IndigoAngel which remains one of my favourites I’ve received.

And I recently sent a postcard to @isagv!

I’m slowly remembering forum users so maybe I’ll have more sent and received between forum members soon!

3 Likes

Received today - thank you @Eels :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s always a pleasure to send or receive official cards to / from a forum member :smiley:

6 Likes

I got a wonderful selfmade card from @einfachich :blush:

I 100% didn’t expect that to be me! :smiley:

8 Likes

Card sent some time ago to @fisherman
https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/PL-1698410

1 Like

While looking for something I realized I once got a great card from @siobhan

2 Likes

Oh hey, I just realized this card was from @SnowsNFurter!

3 Likes

Wow this whole thread was so fun to look through, I hope I pull one of you soon too :star_struck:

4 Likes

In my case it was more like I joined the forum and with some people was like: ‘Hey! I know that profile picture from somewhere… I send them a card somewhere this year!’
But nothing I’ve sent recently. (As far as I know)

1 Like

I sent to @fiorichiari with lucky ID number

to @Niklot

to @Dandelion_

to @Nordbaer

and received from @elbe

3 Likes

i sent to:

@elbe

@eels

@jeke

i received from:

@lauranalanthalasa

sorry if i forgot someone

2 Likes

Got this one from @lemontoffy,perfect for this season,:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got this cute javelina (not a boar) from @samquito plus a nice card from a National Park in NM.

2 Likes

I got this beautiful view card from @AliseR - I would love to take a walk there!

4 Likes

So happy you liked it! :blush: You are more than welcome to visit Latvia and see our amazing long beaches :beach_umbrella:

2 Likes

I’ve just received this one from Oo_Hawkwind_oO

2 Likes

I sent a postcard to an active forum member in Germany a few days ago. I’ll link it when it is registered!

1 Like

Today I received a wonderful card from my dear friend Sabine (Turtles)! What a wonderful surprise! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Was delighted to draw @ColorfulCourtney and sent this super favorite shaped card

2 Likes

That is a super card, thanks for sending it! It is in my “rotating” display for fall (because of the colors and because somehow it reminds me of a U.S. Schoolbus)!

2 Likes

Some days ago I sent a card to @simi12

And another card to a forum user is since 10 days on the way to Finland.

3 Likes