How To Make Handmade Postcards?!?

Hello all you beautiful humans!

I’m fascinated with all you talented postcrossers out there creating beautiful handmade postcards! I would like this forum to be a place where you share your handmade cards and how you made it! (We all want to know your thought process!! :wink:)

If you are a novice or expert in postcard making/creating please share your ideas, questions, tips and tricks!! (I’ve certainly got my pen and paper ready for notes! :writing_hand: :memo:)

Postcrossing is all about meeting and connecting with new people. So please ask questions, share photos/ideas, and get to know your fellow postcrossers!

Here’s a few questions to get started:

1. What’s your favorite card you’ve crafted?

2. What tools or supplies do you use?

3. How long does it take for you to make a card?

And as always, Happy Postcrossing! :grin:

2 Likes

So far most of what you’d like to happen in this topic does already take place in Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art.

I’m not sure if we be need another similar topic.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I had made few cards with damaged stamps, and i know you also like making them:)
It took 2 hours to makes 5 stamp collages

2 Likes

@Kitxel
As far as @Reisegern already mentioned you can find good ideas in Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art and here in this category #postcard-mail:mailart-handmade-stationery there are plenty of topics where your questions and more have been answered or can be answered.
That’s why I think we don’t need a topic that summarises again everything that can be found in those topics.

For this reason, I am closing the topic.

1 Like