How to complete new user tutorial?

How to complete new user tutorial?
if you know please tell me :pray: :pray: :pray:

4 Likes

Hi Grace, try this & please let me know if you’re still having trouble, okay?

Send a private message to @postbot & add “start tutorial” in the subject line & in the body of the message.

That process should also work for “start advanced tutorial” as well when you’re ready to try that one.

Cheers, Lynn

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @postbot display help.

1 Like

Did it work for you?

yes

1 Like

Great! Keep working on your badges - it’s fun eh?

YES!!!
It’s Fun and cool!!!

1 Like

start tutorial

@postbot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@postbot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@postbot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@postbot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Everyone smiles in the same language.

@postbot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

start

Start tutorial

How do I send a private message? It’s not giving me the option

Hello @asiunia1223,

Do you mean this?
How to send a Private Message?

In case you want to send a Private Message / need their address, send the member a Private Message.
How to send a PM

1 Like

To start a tutorial you can just write the 1st line from above here in a reply message to this one. There are 2 tutorials - one just called tutorial & one called advanced tutorial.

Does this make it clearer?

1 Like

I recall that when you 1st join the Forum, you initially can’t send private messages - you need to spend more time reading messages & commenting for a few days before you can send a private message. But as I said in my other post, you can just hit reply to any message here & type in the @postbot & name whatever tutorial you’d like & it will pop up.

The Forum software works on a trust level system & you get more actions to take the more you spend time on the Forum. It’s a great place to meet people, learn everything you ever wanted to know about postcards & mail systems with lots of fun postcard games & direct swaps to do. Enjoy! & don’t be shy to ask questions - lots of friendly people here to help.