How Long Does Maintenance Usually Take?

Nooooo!!

Just sat down with all my postcards and flibberdygibbets ready for a blissful hour or two selecting and writing and decorating cards for my first ever RR and whack whack oops no Postcrossing! :scream:

I’ve looked forward to this all week at work :joy::see_no_evil: just my luck :crossed_fingers:

Oh well, trash TV and reading it is then :woman_shrugging:

Anyone any idea how long it’s usually down for? :heart:

Ahah, great question! :sweat_smile: Usually just a few minutes, but we had a somewhat uncooperative database. Should be back now!

1 Like

Yayyyyy!!!

You have saved my day, thank you so much :pray:

I promise to not be a drama llama next time now I know it’s not usually down for long :joy::joy::joy::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Have a beautiful weekend :heart:

2 Likes

That is different.

Maybe some minutes, some hours, some days, hopefully not for several years or forever :wink:

Joking aside - it takes different lengths of time and no prediction is possible.
Be patient :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Sending postcards should have taught me patience right? :raising_hand_woman:t3:

I am so happy it’s returned :grin:

1 Like

site is back up

Hi! I can see you got your answer, but I’ve moved your post to the proper category to keep things tidy :blush:

1 Like

Usually only minutes.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

1 Like

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Website downtime and maintenance breaks

I’m going to close this topic and open a new one for maintenance/downtime reports — hope that’s ok!

1 Like