Hoggsfjell nature walk meetup Saturday June 25th 2022 at 11am

Thanks :smile: I can post it here if you want, itā€™s similar to the other one, just some different pictures and a bit different layout. I couldnā€™t really choose between the two :innocent:

Jeg bestiller 50 kort

1 Like

Herlig, notert :grinning:

Cards arrived today, I think they turned out fine :smiley:

If it rains next Saturday, I suggest we do this little hike anyway and find a cafe afterwards :sunglasses: :umbrella:

4 Likes

Hi. Does anybody pass Asker by car, and will give me a ride??

View of Hoggsfjell from LandfallĆøya bridge this morning :grinning:

1 Like

If not, take the train to Gulskogen station and we can take a taxi together from there :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: that my toe joint behaves these two days until Saturday. It has been a bit grumpy :unamused: My plan is to pick up @LeishaCamden and then we can drop by Asker @Inger71 :slightly_smiling_face: Next stop Drammen and then Hoggsfjell :evergreen_tree:

Still got some cards available? I would like 2 of each design :smile:

And me and Rundstykket I hope? :wink:

Absolutely, noted!

1 Like

Yes, you are ā€œDrammenā€ :wink: sorry, should have been more specific :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha great :grinning: So happy you can make it :blush:

1 Like

Weather looks promising!

Remember to bring water. :sweat_smile: We do cross a stream, but itā€™s at the start of the hike and if we get +30ā€¦!

1 Like

Google Maps has worked out a time schedule for my pick up points tomorrow :slight_smile:
Donā€™t think there will be any heavy traffic to consider, so these times should match realtime.
0945 @LeishaCamden
1020 @Inger71 Asker togstasjon
1045 @KAS and Rundstykket
1100 Lunneplassen Parking

@Inger71 how does this fit with your trainā€™s arrival?

Anyone else have comments to this?

2 Likes

And sunscreen :wink: :sunny:

1 Like

Looks good to me, I canā€™t imagine there will be much traffic between Drammen and Solbergelva on a sunny Saturday in June :smile:

1 Like

Perfect!!

1 Like

Questions were asked, so to clarify: if weather is nice, I figure weā€™ll write cards and have lunch on the mountain :grinning: Bring food & drink :grinning: (If it rains, weā€™ll find a cafe after our hike :umbrella:)

Hello to all!
Iā€™ll be gald to swap for meet up card =)
My offer Yuliya | Zonerama.com