Help us research User Interaction in Postcrossing (and win a pack of postcards!)

I’ve reached out to the first wave of qualified participants!

(If you referred a Indonesian woman who is age 55+, she did not leave contact info, but I’d be interested in speaking with her.)

If anyone in the first wave doesn’t work out, I will contact the second set of participants (people who are from the same countries, or who have similar demographics, as people in the first wave, so they weren’t included in the first wave).

If you are an existing Postcrossing member who filled out the form for yourself, most likely you will not hear from me (as we are looking for people who are unfamiliar with the site).

We’re very grateful for all who showed interest! :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Hello ,
My referral from india just finished the process.
She nearly attended for more than 2 hours and felt very glad about the way it went !!
Thanks @scopemouth .

Thanks for providing this opportunity team postcrossing!!

Kudos to entire team for fetching ground reality :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

3 Likes

Thanks @vikneshkumar for referring your friend :smiley: She was delightful to talk to!

Naturally we expect the interview to take less time, but your friend expressed that she was open to taking extra time to share more, which I happily accepted. It was really kind of her to give her time to help us improve :pray:t2:

I will be contacting you now to collect your address for the gift of 10 postcards.

2 Likes

Hello lovely people,

Did someone here refer a young man who lives in Cork, Ireland :ireland:? He hasn’t responded to my e-mail (which is okay, if he isn’t interested anymore)!

But if there is some chance that the e-mails are going to his Spam folder, or that he deleted them by accident, I am still interested in speaking to him for the study.