Help coloring my school 🌸

Hello, dear postcrossers!

I have a dozen of postcards from my school but they have “lost their colors”. A little about my school, Ewha Womans University in Seoul, South Korea. :cherry_blossom: Ewha means pear blossom both in Chinese and Korea, so I liked the name a lot not just because I like pear blossoms but I am a Chinese studying in Korea.

As I am going to graduate next summer and with those empty plain postcards in hand, I hope you could help me “bring back their colors”. Use your imagination and creativity to turn them into wonderful colored postcards!

I will be sending out the empty card in an envelope along with some stickers I bought from the Ewha souvenir shop. After you finished coloring the postcard, please write something about your favorite school memory on the back and send it back to me stamped. When I received your unique colored postcard, I will send you my colored fully written&stamped postcard in return (example colored postcard below). To join this little color exchange, just leave a comment with which card you like to color and pm me your address.

Lastly, I would like to thank @GnarlyBarley, his “Color and Post!” inspired my post in the first place and enlightened me on how to make good use out of coloring postcards. Including the example photo above, my available coloring postcards are shown below.

A little update: only card #5, #9 is available now.

8 Likes

If mails can exchange between Korea and Sri Lanka, I would love to participate with the card #9

1 Like

Would be a pleassure for me to colour for you one of the cards - any is fine for me

1 Like

What a great idea!
I would love to be part of it. Send me any card you want :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Pm me

1 Like

Hello Prithika,
Thank you for your interest! Sadly I checked the postal monitor, and Korea is not available to send postcards to Sri Lanka at the moment(maybe because of the COVID again :mask:). However, I will keep checking the update and message you when it is finally reopened. Have a nice day!

1 Like

Can I have card no 7 please… (India)
Thanks

1 Like

Cool idea, Yuyan! :sparkling_heart: May I have #11? I will send you a PM!

1 Like

I have sent you a PM.

1 Like

Hello
Your drawings are amazing, Thanks for mentioning me. Also no need to apologize. I would like to think there are many more people here who just want to make the world a better place and I really enjoy spreading smiles through my art. Have a wonderful day and keep on creating works of art.
Cheers Charlie

2 Likes

Hello, card 10 or 11 please, will send pm

1 Like

Card 6 for me !!!

1 Like

I’d like to participate with card #2! :smiley:

1 Like

hi! its such a cool idea! l would like to join in the game ! and l perfer the card 4!thankyou!

1 Like

Would love to take part! I live in Greece!

1 Like

Hello Marina,
Thank you for your interest! I just checked the postal monitor, but it seems like Korea Post is not able to send postcards to Greece because of the COVID again :mask:. If you like, I will keep checking the update and message you when it is finally reopened. Have a nice day!

I think your project is amazing! The artwork is amazing. #5 will work & thanks for being so inclusive.

Oh…such a pity! Well good luck with your project! I would love to see the final result! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I received your postcard!
I will color it and send it back as soon as possible :blush:
France

Postcard is ready to be sent back to you!
Hope you like it :heart:
France