Hebrew - עברית 🇮🇱

חברים וחברות, מפגש הפוסטקרוסינג לסיכום שנת 2022 יוצא לדרך. ניפגש ביום שישי הקרוב, 25.11 בשעה 10:00 בכיכר העצמאות בנתניה. מה בתכנית? קניה של גלויות ישראליות (במחיר טוב), טיול קצר לאורך הטיילת המשקיפה לים, וישיבה בבית קפה בשם סיאסטה ביץ’ לקפה ונשנושים. מומלץ לאגור מעט גלויות לטובת המפגש, כך שהחברים יחתמו עליהם (כן, יש מנהג חביב כזה במפגשים). אני מבטיח לחשוב על תחרויות קטנות נושאות פרסים, אבל אל תבנו על זה יותר מדי !:slightly_smiling_face:
נא לאשר הגעה!

Hopefully I will visit Israel and Palestine next year and wanted to ask if it’s difficult to buy special stamps there.
As I had difficulties to get them in other countries I want to be prepared…thank you!

Hi there! You can buy stamps at post offices here in Israel, but they don’t always have a great number of options. In any case, you better try some of the larger postal branches - your chances are better there.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer,are you sending your cards with air or surface mail,I have no glue,is it worth to pay more?

I always use surface mail. The travel times are the same. I suspect that both air mail and surface mail go by air eventually.

למי שלא יודע, אנחנו מנהלים קהילת פוסטקרוסינג ישראלית בפייסבוק!
בתכנון - מפגש חברים באביב. הפירסום יהיה בעיקר דרך הפייסבוק, אז שווה להצטרף.
איך מצטרפים?
חפשו בפייסבוק “פוסטקרוסינג - ישראל” או לחילופין שלחו לי הודעה פרטית ואשלח לכם לינק.
:heart:

2 Likes

Hello Friends,
I hope you don’t mind me coming in here to ask for some help.
I recently received this small plaque from my mother-in-law’s things. She had it hanging on her wall for many years. I think it is a quote from the Torah or a blessing of some sort.
Would anyone be able to translate it for me, pretty please?
Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Hi there,
What you see here is a pretty standard “blessing of the house” that some people hang in their homes. It’s not from the Torah, and I’m not sure who wrote it. It roughly translates as:
Home Blessing
In this house, no sorrow will come. In this apartment, there will not be trouble. Through this door, no panic will enter. In this department, there will be no dispute. In this place there will be blessing and peace.
Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thank you so much, Danny!
Shalom, Julie