Have you written to Santa?

Listen to a friend said that some countries have Santa Claus, you can write to them, they will reply to you, unfortunately, both of us do not know the address of Santa Claus, a little pity can not write to them this year, if you know his address, please tell me, thank you!

1 Like

Canada Post special postal code H0H 0H0 can be used to write to Santa Claus. According to Wikipedia, all letters are answered in the same language in which they are written.
Here is the address:

SANTA CLAUS
NORTH POLE H0H 0H0
CANADA

6 Likes

@MSHN We write to Santa Claus / Father Christmas every year :slight_smile: In Germany there are several addresses to write to the “Weihnachtsmann” as Santa is called in German. Some answer letters are much nicer than the others. May be they also answer in Chinese, I am not sure, but can try to find out. I know there are also addresses of Santa in Norway, Danmark, USA and more countries :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It has to be updated for this year, but there is a (non-exhaustive) list of offices in the anime/manga fanclub.
https://community.postcrossing.com/t/exclusive-for-anime-manga-fanclub-members-writing-to-santa-claus-around-the-world-easter-bunny-xd/1188?u=honzuki

4 Likes

Yeah, one is there in Canada

2 Likes

Santa Claus will travel from the North Pole to the Christmas town of Himmelpfort again on November 11, 2021. There he and 20 helpers will answer children’s letters from all over the world by Christmas Eve. The wish lists should arrive in Himmelpfort (Heaven gate) by the third Advent so that the answer arrives in good time before Christmas Eve. It is very important that the sender is on every letter so that Santa Claus can answer the children.

Here is the address:

An den Weihnachtsmann
Weihnachtspostfiliale
16798 Himmelpfort
Germany

https://www.deutschepost.de/de/w/weihnachtspost/weihnachtsmann-christkind/himmelpfort.html

From November 22nd, 2020, Santa Claus will be moving to the Christmas post office in HimmelsthĂźr (Heaven door) to answer the wish lists of many children.

The address is:

An den Weihnachtsmann
HimmelsthĂźr
31137 Hildesheim
Germany

https://www.deutschepost.de/de/w/weihnachtspost/weihnachtsmann-christkind/himmelsthuer.html

1 Like

In Germany you also can write to the Christkind (who brings our Christmas gifts, no Santa here in traditional households :wink: ):

An das Christkind
51777 Engelskirchen
GERMANY

The Christkind answers more than 140.000 letters each year, to over 50 countries worldwide, with her helpers. Sometimes she receives 12.000 letters a day.

P.S.: This card shows Nuremberg’s Christkind:

3 Likes

In the UK Royal Mail, invites children to send letters to Santa/Father Christmas with the address below.

Santa/Father Christmas
Santa’s Grotto
Reindeerland
XM4 5HQ

Santa will send a personalised reply to each child who writes a letter.

https://www.royalmail.com/christmas/letters-to-santa

3 Likes

Santa Claus from Finland will send a letter to you, if you ask him.

2 Likes

@anon24530384 does he really send a letter back? I know only that Santa’s letter which you have to order and it costs 8,90€.

1 Like

In Belgium we can write to:

Sinterklaas
Spanjestraat 1
0612 Hemel (means Heaven)

Postal company bpost sents back a surprise, I did it once and it was a colouring/activity book.

4 Likes

Here in the US, the parents are the elfs if you want to receive mail from Santa at the North Pole back.

1 Like

Austria :austria:

Brief ans Christkind

Also International

Um den fleißigen Christkindlhelfern die Beantwortung zu erleichtern, bitten wir um Folgendes:

• Christkindlbriefe aus Österreich: Bitte legen Sie dem Christkind ein ausreichend frankiertes & adressiertes Kuvert bei
  • Internationale Christkindlbriefe: Bitte legen Sie dem Christkind einen internationalen Antwortschein bei

in English

To make it easier for the hard-working Christkindl helpers to answer, we ask for the following:

Christkindl letters from Austria: Please enclose a sufficiently stamped & addressed envelope with the Christkind
International Christkindl letters: Please enclose an international reply coupon with the Christkind

1 Like

I mean that letter.

So they get the same letter free? Ok, I thought it was possible to get only by buying :+1:

Yes, you have to pay to get the letter.

1 Like

When my kids were smaller we once wrote to Santa Claus’s Main Post Office, 96930 Napapiiri, Finnland. We must have been late, Santa answered late, writing his letter by a lake wearing a T-Shirt. We didn`t have to pay anything, and I have just visited its website. So cute!

2 Likes

Here is Santa’s address in France

Père NoÍl
33500 Libourne
France

He send you back a letter.

4 Likes

I send toHongKong santa😎,because too late this year,hope i can write to others santa next year…

1 Like

I know that Canada Post has a Programme where one can write to Santa.
I actually tried it a few years ago and it worked!
They reply in the language you write in. But English is a guarantee to work.
It was cool to get some festive mail like that from Canada :canada:.

1 Like