Harry Potter Birthday Meet up - Bangalore 31st July 2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Bangalore
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Blue Tokai Cafe , Infantry Road Bangalore
:calendar: DATE: 31st July 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:30am onwards
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Meeting friends, bringing your personal collection, chatting , chilling, writing postcards, clearing each other doubts, learning and signing meet up cards.

Harry Potter Birthday is celebrated every year on 31st July. Announcing our first meet up in India on celebrating Harry Potter Birthday through post crossing and meeting Potter heads.

Its Sunday so every mail will be sent on Monday or any other day .
Those who are interested please reply so that we can contact them .
For further queries please contact here or on Instagram @postsfromtheheart2021

Kindly bring pens, stamps, addresses and glue.:slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Ошибка 429
Thanks!

1 Like

I am in for this meet up.

2 Likes

Hi guys,
Count me in for the meetup. Just barely a month into this postcrossing. So this is my first event, and finding my ropes. so any headsup would be welcome…
cheers. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello
i have messaged you privetely to share more details also we are glad that you will be part of this meet up :slight_smile: kindly mark yourself as going on meeting here so that we can fill you in as we have limited seats left

thanks
Karishma

3 Likes

I am in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Going.

2 Likes

Can someone share the design of the meet up card please?

Count me in for the meetup…woohoo🐣
POSTCROSSER x POTTERHEAD

1 Like

hello hello i am glad you are coming. please share your number so that we can share more details

regards
Karishma

Best wishes for Meetup :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for the wishes

Happy to know that you are going to celebrate the Harry Birthday, Reserve me one card!

1 Like

Hi thank you

Please share your address

Regards
Karishma

Hey
Can I get a meet-up card…
I wished I had known about it earlier …
I would have joined this meetup

1 Like

sir you can still join and part of it . i cant guarantee you that you will get mee tup cards but you can bring yellow cards for meet up members signature or else please come and be part of it. you are most welcome .

thanks everyone for who attended this meet up and making it as successful and fun filled postcrossing meet up. It was truly magical day with 17 adult members and 3 young members. Signed more than 400 cards that was overwhelming yet total fun :slight_smile:

This will be always a memorable day for me. Thanks to my lovely postcrossing friends . Keep spreading happiness