Happy Hour meetup 2.0 in Oslo, Norway Wednesday April 12th, 2023 at 5pm

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Oslo, Norway
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Posthallen Drink Hub, Tollbugata 13
:calendar: DATE: April 12th, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 5pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Having a drink or two, signing postcards, chatting about Postcrossing and other things

Those of us who made it to the March meetup enjoyed our visit to Posthallen, but unfortunately @rundstykket couldn’t make it, although he had really looked forward to it (and we know he would have liked the place) :frowning: So we’re doing a repeat for the April meetup. :smiley: Posthallen is a food court-style place in the center of Oslo, but for drinking, not eating. They call it a “Drinkhub”. Basically we’ll find a table, order and pay via their website using a QR code, and then we get an sms letting us know when our drinks are ready. We can sit anywhere and order from any of the 9 different bars/pubs in the venue. Some focus on wine, some on beer, others on drinks and cocktails of various types (e.g. there’s one that only has various gin-based drinks, and another only akevitt). So something for every taste! Non-alcoholic drinks are also available. There’s a place that serves Mexican food in addition to drinks, so it’s also possible to eat if you’re hungry.

Please note that “happy hour” is just a phrase, I’m not promising any discount drinks :laughing:

Bring postcards to write, sign or show off. Or just come and hang out with other Postcrossers. Welcome!

If you’re planning to attend, it’s great if you can let us know in this thread.

@KAS: It’s your job to promote this on Facebook as usual. :smile:

Hope to see many of you there! :smile:

There will be no particular meetup card for this meetup.

1 Like

I will be there, will promote away, and Rundstykket is SO going to be there this time! :smile: :beers: :cocktail:

2 Likes

I’ll be there or I’ll be square!

1 Like

Long time since we last had beer(s) together @rundstykket . And maybe we should try a drink too while you take out adress(es). :laughing:

1 Like

@rundstykket says he’ll send 1 whole card tomorrow. We will see! :smile:

Maybe 1,5 ? :smiley:

Hei. Siden jeg mistet føre møte, jeg må være med på denne. Men når jeg kommer 45 min blir jeg tilgjengelig bare 2/3(skal delta på streaming) men det blir nok for å starte signere kort​:innocent: eneste problemet er at jeg ikke helt vet hvor jeg finner inngangen til det stedet?:sweat_smile:

Hei, så hyggelig at du vil komme selv om du ikke rekker hele møtet :blush: Det står et skilt over inngangen med POSTHALLEN. Jeg sender deg nummeret mitt så kan du ringe om du ikke finner frem, så kommer jeg ut og møter deg :smiley:

1 Like

I’m here early :stuck_out_tongue: To the left, in a sofa just next to the first bar. See you soon!