Happy Fat Mail Swap (US Only) (5 spots)

Would you like to exchange a fat envelope of happy mail with me? Whatever you can fit into an a7 envelope (ends up being quite a lot.)

I sent 2 completely full to US locations recently & they required approximately $5 in postage.

I have lots of things to share with you. Some ideas are, washi tape, cute paper clips, postcards, greeting cards, gift tag cards, stickers, small charms, magnets, bookmarks, labels, scrapbooking paper, stationary, stamps.

Let me know if you’d like to exchange! I’m looking for 5 people to swap with.

3 Likes

Pm sent!

1 Like

Sending PM😊

1 Like

This would be fun!

1 Like

@CoffeeAndTacos PM me with your address if you’d like to exchange! :purple_heart::sun_with_face:

@CoffeeAndTacos @Annazon @Ripnami_lover_WOF

All 3 are stuffed & going out in the mail tomorrow morning! Yay! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Sorry I wont get them into the mail until Monday :worried: I thought my post office was open until 12 on Saturdays but turns out it closed at 1130 :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Ok, sent! :partying_face:

Thank you so much for the huge envelope FULL of goodies, @Annazon ! So many fun things. I love the patches & the washi tape! The postcards are awesome & I LOVE the animal crossing stuff. Thank you for exchanging with me!

1 Like

Received my happy mail today, Thank you for the smiles.:blush:

1 Like