Handmade Postcard Display Book

I thought I would share a unique postcard display book that I designed and made as a gift for the friend who introduced me to Postcrossing.

54 Likes

This is actually so pretty, I’m amazed :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s so beautiful. I feel your heart very much

2 Likes

Amazing work DJ - so this is an accordion paper fold with pockets inside a hard cover? Am I getting all of this right?

2 Likes

That’s absolutely beautiful! :star_struck: Did you follow a tutorial you could link?

1 Like

Beautiful work for such a fortunate friend! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Basically, yes. It was fun to make!

2 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t follow a tutorial. I designed this myself and just invented as I went along. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Great idea & beautiful! :smiley:

I need to make this ! Please make a tutorial if possible.

1 Like

What a fantastic idea. The problem is choosing your most favourite cards to put in. Seriously it is great - well done :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, I no longer conduct bookbinding workshops or develop new tutorials. But if you have any bookbinding experience (a necessity for such a complex form), you should be able to create your own version. I encourage bookbinders to take a close look at each photo to determine how you might use the skills you already have to construct a similar book of your own design.

This is stunning. Thanks for the idea. Was looking for an idea to use all my beautiful cards.

1 Like