Halloween meetup in Genoa (Liguria, Italy), 30th October 2021

:world_map: CITY/REGION: genoa, liguria, italy
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: genova principe railway station, main entry
:calendar: DATE: 30.10.2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10-17
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: we’ll meet at the main entry of genova principe railway station at 10 o’clock in the morning :grinning: out of the station we’ll take bus nr 34 to go to the monumental cemetery of staglieno to visit its wonderful artistic graves, which fascinated people like princess sissi, ernest hemingway, mark twain, friedrich nietzsche, guy de maupassant, oscar wilde (whose wife is buried here) and joy division, who all came here for a visit :grinning:

here you can read some info about this place:

the tour will last about 60-90 minutes, then we’ll have lunch in a bar-pizzeria after a 15-20 minutes walk from the cemetery :grinning: we will also have the time to sign the postcards there :grinning: we booked for 10/15 people, but the bar owners are willing to host more people :grinning: greenpass or negative swab is needed for an access to this place :warning:

with the precious help of @anon44428207 :heart_eyes: @Markopuff89 :heart_eyes: and @Iside82 :heart_eyes: we are preparing an official meetup postcard, showing some graves with a heaven-vs-hell-theme :scream: there will be a qr code on the backside with info and much more :grinning:
postcard will be shown in the following weeks :grinning:
if you want a meetup postcard with all the signatures, just ask: we are willing to swap :grinning:

we hope you can reach us in this adventure :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

:+1: I’ll be happy at 10 o’clock at the Principe railway station. Ok green pass. I would like to have 5 postcards if possible, thanks. See you soon! :smiley:

2 Likes

Ciao! Non credo che riuscirò ad esserci, ma ci terrei tanto ad avere una cartolina firmata da tutti voi :sparkling_heart:
Giuliana Blanc

2 Likes

Ciao, cerco di organizzarmi, adoro Staglieno! Data ultima per conferma?

3 Likes

@Argentea ciao daniela :grinning: direi al 4 o 5 giorni prima, così riferisco il numero definitivo dei coperti alla pizzeria :grinning: ti aspettiamo, grazie, ciao :grinning:

1 Like

Hi! I collect meet-up cards. Is someone interested in swap? I collect meet-up cards. My postcards for swap here:на обмен – 370 Bilder | VK

2 Likes

and here’s the postcard :scream: :jack_o_lantern: :scream:

you want it :question: just ask for it :grinning: we can swap :grinning:

7 Likes

Inizio a prenotare 50 cartoline, domani vi faccio sapere se riesco a esserci :wink:

2 Likes

Speriamo di si! :smiley:

1 Like

you can also win this postcard if you partecipate to this lottery that will close on 28th october :warning:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/lottery-chain-129-halloween-meetup-in-genoa-postcard/217486

Ciao, confermo che ci sarò;-)

2 Likes

@Argentea fantastico :heart_eyes: ti aspettiamo, ciao :grinning:

1 Like

Hello! Great card and your event! I love! Please let’s swap. :heart: My offers:
Darya Kovbasiuk | Flickr?

2 Likes

Hello @Venerka-kotletka I’ll send you a message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everybody, i will attend the meeting and i’d like to swap 5/10 meet up cards :slight_smile:
Im looking for Unesco sites, let me know your offers

1 Like

Thank you @lallpall for the card from this meeting.

1 Like