Halloween Meet-up - Reading - Saturday 28 October 2023

Brilliant design! 5 cards for me please!

1 Like

Hi, fantastic Meetupcard. Who will direct swap with me? Greetings from TanjaS (Berlin).

1 Like

Could I have 5 cards please, any spare on the day, I will purchase more, if ok.

1 Like

I’m hoping to come! But I’ll have to meet you at the Dairy rather than MERL. Depending on the parking situation I’ll either be in my wheelchair or walking, hope that’s okay. I’ll also need a +1 for one of my parents as my carer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Grand! You and your companion are on the list! Could I have their name for the list, please, so I can refer to them as that rather than as companion?

No problem :slight_smile: It’ll most likely be my dad who’s called Mark

1 Like

Hello dear Postcrossers!
I would be very interested in swap the beautiful card.
My offers:

Enjoy your meet-up and thank you in advance.

1 Like

Our printed Meet-up postcards have arrived! :vampire: :jack_o_lantern: :ghost: :black_cat: :broom: :mage:

5 Likes

They look great :heart_eyes: If possible can I please have 5?

1 Like

@SashaUA17 , @JennyAssis , @SusChris , @friedgold91 , @charzevans , and @constanze , how many Meet-up postcards would you like?

I would like 15 please :+1:t3::+1:t3:

2 Likes

10 for me please :grinning:

1 Like

I’d like to have 10 postcards. Thks!

1 Like

I would like 20 please :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi all, not going to make this one, sorry! Have fun and I WILL see you at the next one!!!

No worries at all, @constanze . Have a grand trip to Pakistan! PM me your address, please, and I’ll send you a signed meet-up postcard after the event :jack_o_lantern:

Please can I increase to 7 cards?

1 Like

Just over a week until our Meet-up! I’m looking forward to welcoming folks to Reading next week! :jack_o_lantern: :mage: :broom: :black_cat: :ghost: :vampire:

2 Likes

exchange found

Hello! I like your meet-up card! Someone wants to trade with me?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OddXURoiVA4HBDEVWav0mu1bCYCw_yM5

1 Like