Halloween/All Saints/Autumn Meet-Up in Bydgoszcz, Nov 4th 2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Bydgoszcz, kujawsko-pomorskie, Poland
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Poczta Główna (The Main Post Office), Jagiellońska 6 Street, Bydgoszcz
:calendar: DATE: November 4, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11.00am- 2.00 pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: We are meeting at the Main Post Office at 11.00 am. There will be a room available for us as well as the Philatelistic Store will be open especially for us! :smile: We will also have a special postmark issued on that day :email:. We are planning on designing couple of cards, that will be available to order around September. We will keep you posted!
Here is the event on Facebook that you could join if you are a part of Postcrossing Poland group: Redirecting...
There are the same information like in here, but not everyone uses the Forum :slight_smile:

Stay tuned! If you are a foreigner and you’d like to join: no worries! Many of us speak English, we’d love to give you a tour of Bydgoszcz! We could go for a walk after the meeting, or have a dinner together at the restaurant. We will have a lot of surprises and nice Halloween/Autumn decorations to make our meeting even more special! We will be very honored if you’d join us!

Greetings from Bydgoszcz,
Monika (MonikMary) and Daria (daruu)

Edit: Here are the cards you can order:
#1 The Flood Fountain in Bydgoszcz
#2 Halloween Cat

You can either message daruu or me and have the cards being picked up at the meeting or we can mail them to you beforehand:) cost will be around 1PLN per card.

Edit: Here you can see the cancellation mark that will be used on that day!

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

:scissors: Notes for meetup organizer (delete this text after reading): :scissors:

• Your meetup must follow the Meetup Guidelines. Please keep the link to them on this post (already included above).
  • Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” button above.
  • Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English. The rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
  • If you’re creating meetups postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.
8 Likes

Hello everyone!
I would be very interested in swap both wonderful cards.
My offers:

Enjoy your meet up and thank you in advance.

I would like to join you for this meet-up. Can I order 15 of each card, please.

1 Like

Hello:) That’s so great :slight_smile: We would be really happy if you’d come. And of course: I wrote your order down. We will let you know when the cards will be here. Would you like them to be send to you beforehand or will you pick them up at the meeting?

I will collect them at the meet-up.

1 Like

I’m going to be on that meeting, can swap cards if smb. interested please pm me.

If anyone would like to swap here is my swap offer: https://community.postcrossing.com/t/offer-special-halloween-postcrossing-cancellation-on-matching-card/690490

Dzień dobry! Piękne pocztówki :heart_eyes: Chcę wymienić na pocztówkę z kotem i dynią. Moje kartki ze spotkań można obejrzeć tutaj: Meeting (Встречные) — Яндекс Диск

P.S.: Przepraszam, nie znam dobrze polskiego, mogę pisać z błędami.

Hello from Minsk!) I would like to exchange for a postcard with a cat) my album with postcards from the meeting of Belarusian postcrossers: SWAP MEETUP'S – 44 Bilder | VK

1 Like

Hello Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

Sorry, but I am unable to see your cards, I don’t have VK. But maybe you can send some pictures? Any Harry Potter/Disney cards there:)?

Hi! I have some meet up cards form Harry Potter- meetings :grin:
And some cards just HP, not meet-up cards