Half card no ID Help Please

I received the address half of a postcard, postmarked in San Diego, California on May or March 15. I received it on May 18. There is only a tiny bit of the message and the senders name is Barbara. there’s also hand written “queen bee” and a little bee stamp. I wish I could see the whole postcard because it’s beautiful. I’m a guitarist and would love to have seen the whole card! Can anyone help? I do not have Barbara’s username and the Postcrossing ID is on the missing part of the card.

Thanks. I’d love to thank the sender and register this half card

1 Like

Ohhhhh, what a great card.

Please write to the support - they can help you by finding the ID:

2 Likes

The whole image should be like this postcard:

1 Like

@sealed4ever , maybe the card is from @QueenBees ?

3 Likes

I received a card like that, and by using the link, the postcrossing team found the ID

Half cards seem to be a speciality of the US postal services :confused:
Also received one of those from the US some time ago.

2 Likes

No they tried and couldn’t. That was my first attempted solution. Thanks for the reply

All the ingredients are there! I will contact her privately. I really hope so. Thank you this is the best best best community!
Happy Postcrossing everyone I will let you know if she is the mystery sender.

2 Likes

Thank you so much I love it

Sometimes it helps trying again later. You say you received it in May. If you tried using the Unknown ID feature back in May, please try again now. There’s most likely fewer postcards travelling to you now which was sent early enough to reach you in May. Then it might be possible to figure out the ID now.

1 Like

Thank you. I may have found the sender already with the help of this forum.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.