Greetings & introductions

Hi,

I am Mark from the North East, hence my user name NEUK.
I’ve been a member for just over a year and have enjoyed every minute of it.
(I am a rubbish (slow) pen-pal so this is perfect for me)

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Emma. I wasn’t on the old forum, I joined Postcrossing in May. I live in the East Midlands though I’m originally from the North West of England.

1 Like

I should say hi properly! So hi, I’m Nicky / shanaqui. I wasn’t really on the old forum. I help out with Postcrossing support, and write some of the blog posts and writing prompts. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@shanaqui Always enjoy reading the suggested writing prompts, so thank you! :pray:

Hi! I’m new on the forums completely, my names Hal/Henry and I’m from down in the southwest of Cornwall :slight_smile: It’s nice to meet everyone!

2 Likes

Greetings, new postcrosser here, loving it so far.

I’m originally from Bradford but have lived in London for the past ten years - Bradford will always be “home” though. I’ve missed seeing friends and family there, and travelling, due to this blasted virus.

But if it wasn’t for the virus I’d probably never have found postcrossing, so…

2 Likes

That’s interesting - it makes me wonder if there’s been a surge in new members this year across the board. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi I am Vicky and brand new. I live just outside Edinburgh and speak Spanish and German.

Love postcards,stationery,washi tape and stickers :grinning: looking forward to nice mail already.

Happy new year everyone.

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m Alys and brand new to postcrossing. Joined in December and sent my first, and received my first yesterday which was very exciting (and a nice joy considering the 8pm news!)

I recently moved out of South London and currently living near Guildford.

6 Likes

Welcome @EdinburghLady and @candyflosscurls :slightly_smiling_face:
I hope you get a lot out of Postcrossing!

3 Likes

I suspect there might have been. It was mentioned in a Guardian article, which is how I found out about it.

Hi everyone!
I’m not sure this topic fits, but I’m a little confused about this new forum design, so I thought I’d try. Please correct, ignore or delete this post, if not.
I am Morag, an author from Germany. I am looking for an research partner based in Scotland, to answer some questions about everyday life and/or point me in the right direction as to where to search. I know that the internet knows all about everything, but it’s quite overwhelming and I don’t know where to start. And, obviously, most of the internet pages are based on what a tourist would want to know, so that’s not very helpful.
If you want to, we can become fast pen pals, but I am ok with just getting some answers. Either way, I am hoping for some nice chats!
Take care!
Mo

1 Like