Gotochi Card Swap (domestic or international)

English follows Japanese (Japanese translated by DeepL)

皆さん、こんにちは、

ご存知の通り、この秋から国内切手が値上げされることになり、63円切手と84円切手はマキシカードを作るのに使えなくなります(少なくとも、1枚だけでは)。そうなる前に、手持ちの切手をできるだけ使って、ゴトーチカードでマキシカードを作ってみたいと思っています。残念ながら、本当に欲しいカードを見つけることができません。

もし私のリストにあるカードをお持ちの方(または簡単に手に入る方)がいらっしゃいましたら、ぜひ交換させていただきたいと思います。関西圏(全都道府県)のゴトーチ・カードで、カードの裏にお揃いのフケイインが付いているものもあります(ご希望であれば空白でも構いません)。違うカードを送っていただければ、追加でお送りすることも可能です。他にも欲しいものリストがあれば教えてください。この夏はカナダにいるので、そこからカードを送ることもできます。

一番欲しいカードは以下の通りです (太字は最優先事項):

青森:ねぶた祭り、弘前城
秋田:秋田竿燈まつり、秋田犬、なまはげ
岩手:河童
宮城:七夕まつり
栃木:いろは坂
埼玉: 岩槻人形
新潟 コシヒカリ
山梨:北口本宮冨士浅間神社
富山:おわら盆、立山黒部アルペンルート
石川:兼六園
福井: 若狭塗箸
静岡: お茶(茶娘・茶畑)、大井川鉄道、富士山
岐阜 鵜飼、郡上おどり
愛知:鯱、名古屋城
山口: ふぐ、萩城下町、大内人形、錦帯橋
徳島: 阿波おどり
熊本:熊本城、通潤橋
沖縄:首里城、エイサー, 琉球舞踊, シーサー

優先順位は青森ねぶたと富士山カードのどれかが絶対で、次に他の大胆なカード、その次がその他すべてです。

今から9月上旬までトレードを受け付けます。なお、8月は日本に滞在しませんが、トレードは受け付けています。

Hi everyone,

As you know, domestic stamps will increase this fall, which means our 63 and 84 yen stamps won’t be good for making maxicards anymore (at least, not with only one stamp). I want to try to make some maxicards with gotochi cards before this happens, to use as many of my stamps as possible. Unfortunately, I am not able to find the cards I really want, so I am hoping that a few people here can help me out.

If you have any of the cards on my list (or can get them easily) I would very much like to trade with you. I can offer gotochi cards from the Kansai area (all prefectures), some with matching fukei-in on the back of the cards (or blank if you prefer). I am happy to send extra cards if you can send me different cards. If you have other wishlists, please let me know. I’ll be in Canada this summer and could send cards from there as well.

Here are the cards that I am most interested in getting (the ones in bold are the highest priority):

Aomori: Nebuta Matsuri, Hirosaki Castle
Akita: Akita Kanto Matsuri, Akita dog, Namahage
Iwate: Kappa
Miyagi: Tanabata Matsuri
Tochigi: Irohazaka
Saitama: Iwatsuki Dolls
Niigata: Koshihikari rice
Yamanashi: Kitaguchi Hongu Fuji Sengen Shrine
Toyama: Owara Bon Festival, Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route
Ishikawa: Kenrokuen
Fukui: Wakasa lacquer chopsticks
Shizuoka: Tea (tea girl/tea field), Oigawa Railway, Mt Fuji
Gifu: Cormorant fishing, Gujo Odori
Aichi: Shachi, Nagoya Castle
Yamaguchi: Fugu, Hagi Castle Town, Ouchi dolls, Kintaikyo
Tokushima: Awa Odori
Kumamoto: Kumamoto Castle, Tsujun Bridge
Okinawa: Shuri Castle, Eisa, Ryukyu dance, Shisa

The absolute highest priority is Aomori Nebuta and any of the Mt Fuji cards, then the other bold cards, followed by everything else.

I’m open to trades from now to early September. Please note that I will not be in Japan during the month of August but am open to trades - I’ll send cards when I return in September.

1 Like

Hello Rachelle,
I have Tokyo: Kaminarimon.
I will PM you.

1 Like

I have some card your list.
I will PM you :blush:

1 Like