FULL -----+Postcrossing Meetup Kaatsheuvel 29 & 30 JULY 2023 ------ DE EFTELING

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Kaatsheuvel
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: DE EFTELING, EUROPALAAN 1, KAATSHEUVEL
:calendar: DATE: 29 & 30 juli
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:00 AM
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Hello everyone,

on saturday … & sunday … I organize a meeting in amusement park DE EFTELING.

divided over 2 days so that the group is not too big, and you can still do everything you want.

the efteling opens at 10AM , we would like to collect at 9:15-9:30 at the main entrance, because we then have plenty of time to collect everyone.

Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to buy tickets at the Efteling itself, this because all cash register are gone.
:arrow_right:you need to buy tickets in advance and reserve the day. :arrow_left:

:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:
to get cheaper tickets I advise you to check at: Efteling gevraagd, koop en verkoopgroep + gevonden en verloren spullen | Facebook and ask for friends tickets ( vriendentickets zijn tickets die abbonement houders hebben voor de helft van de entree prijs ). these are 24 euros. (but many people ask for more±30,- so keep this in mind)

the normal entrance fee is 48 euros.

parking ticket costs 12,50 euros

:arrow_right:the entrance + parking tickets are for your own costs. :arrow_left:

Efteling is easily accessible by public transport from all over the Netherlands and Belgium.
the buss stops in front of the efteling itself.

if needed you can use an wheelchair from the efteling ( reserve in advanvce is neccesary in that time of year ) .

the efteling is open these days from 10:00AM to 10:00PM in connection with the summer holidays. so an extra long day to hold a meeting and still have enough free time. there will also be plenty of entertainment throughout the park.

we will start with the meeting first. (we don’t know yet which place in the park this will be, this will come later in the groupschat).

having lunch together is not necessarily necessary at this meeting.
you can eat and drink whenever you want, you can get this somewhere in one of the many catering establishments, or you can bring it yourself to save some costs.

after the meeting you can go through the amusement park and have a nice day. take pictures, go on rides etc.

:arrow_right: :PLEASE TELL WHICH DAY YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE. :arrow_left:
the people who immediately indicate a day have priority, if you do not give up a day, you will be placed somewhere where there will still be room left.

If you want to buy postcards from the Efteling, I will advise you to do this in the first store by the main entrance.

a meetup postcard will be designed. this will be showed in the groupschat.

postcards are paid in advance. you get postcards at the meeting.

unfortunately you cannot order postcards and not come to the meeting.

PS. THE BEGINNING OF APRIL , we will make an groupschatt in whatsapp to keep in touch, this is easier to inform you all per day. but also the card will be anounced there and other inportant information will be given there .
photo’s can be shared there afterwards.
( so if i don’t have you’re phone number yett, i will aks you )

Saturday
1 Rowena2403 + @Unicorn2002 (daughter)
2 Jaynillo
3 Victoriairis ( bart + fleur gaan het park door )
4 Iris
5 ElisaJ ( man + kind gaan het park door )
6 SpecialHorse
7 Jessie0691
8 Gait
9 HelmaMartens
10 JudithPaul
11 Melelo ( man + 4 kinderen gaan door het park )
12 Anouk Van Der Meer
13 Nicolientje58
14 Carolien25
15 Blijdatikschrijf

WAITINGLIST SATURDAY

Sunday
1 Rowena2403
2 Frankie
3 Muppet450 ( + leon gaat het park door )
4 Charity17
5 Pareltje21
7 NancyP ( man gaat door het park )
8 Natasjake
10 AnoukK
11 unicorn2002
12 Iris
13 Knabobar
15 3vike86

WAITINGLIST SUNDAY

2 Likes

Wij komen graag op zaterdag (Mariska en Iris voor de meeting en Fleur en Bart gaan dan rondje park doen)

1 Like

Kom graag op zaterdag =)
Man en kind gaan mee maar gaan uiteraard op eigen gelegenheid.

Please count me in for sunday (OVB).

Ik kom graag de zondag :slight_smile:

Kom graag de zaterdag :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kom graag op zaterdag

1 Like

Leon komt waarschijnlijk ook mee. Tijdens de meeting zal hij zelf het park doorgaan, later sluit hij misschien aan bij de groep

Count me in on Sunday! Maybe with man

Zaterdag ovb alsjeblieft

Ik kom graag op zaterdag ovb graag

Judith Paul heeft geen forum account maar komt graag zaterdag ovb (ze weet haar rooster nog niet) (zonder aanhang)

I love to come on saturday husband and 4 kids going in the park.

Anouk van der Meer ook graag op zaterdag =) (zonder aanhang)

alleen of ook dat man en kinderen door die door het park gaan ? ( als ze die heeft natuurlijk :smiling_face: )

1 Like

Graag zondag ovb

Ze komen alleen =)

1 Like

Graag op zaterdag (ovb)

1 Like

Ik zou graag zondag aansluiten,(man gaat door het park)

I would love to come on saturday (OVB)