〈FULL〉21→20 July 2024 - Summer Meetup in Manila Philippines 2024

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Manila
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Paik’s Coffee and Bakery - Robinsons Manila
Level 1, Robinson’s Manila Faura, Ermita, Manila, 1000 Metro Manila, Philippines
:calendar: DATE: 21.7.2024 →change 20.7.2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 15:00-17:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Sign original postcards, interact with other members,
Charge: PhP100/5 original postcards + your food or drink expenses
Capacity: 6 people

Hello everyone! This will be my first trip to the Philippines.
I wanted to take this opportunity to interact with postcrossers living in the Philippines, so I organized a meetup. Please feel free to join me :blush:I’m looking forward to meeting up with some of my fellow postcrossers.
I have a lot of used Japanese commemorative stamps that I will share with you (it’s free).
I speak only Japanese and poor English, but I look forward to meeting you!
Philippines

20th

1. Jo-jo
  2. abbyaguas
  3. MareGel
  4. Tom
  5. cielobasty
  6. Annefraser

↓list for 21↓(I copied the text from skyorange…Thanks!

1. You, jo_jo
  2. Me (skyorange / Ruth)
  3. Goldgelo
  4. Annefraser
  5. Avalix (Iileen Bernardo)
5 Likes

I’m interested but I already have a commitment on that date. Huhu. I hope you’ll enjoy! Will sign up if my friend agrees to move our meeting on a later date.

I badly want to practice my rusted Nihonggo.

1 Like

I got it. Thank you!

Postcard so cute aww. Would love to swap. :smiling_face::heart: Have a great time ya all :smiling_face::heart:

1 Like

Hello. I would like to receive such a postcard. My offer https://postcards.framework.by/
Philippines

How do i join?

2 Likes

hello Jo-jo and tom can I join also? thanks for the reply

1 Like

Umm I cant join I have cosplay

Maregel sorry but I can’t go today.

So cute! It’s a pity I no longer live in Metro Manila. Hope you enjoy the meetup and your trip to the Philippines! It’s super rainy here rn so make sure to bring an umbrella and maybe some boots :cloud_with_rain:

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your messages. Sorry for the late reply.
For example, if I change the meetup to July 20th, will everyone be able to participate?
The cosplay event looks like fun!

1 Like

There are very few Filipino postcrossers who are active on this forum. If it’s okay with you, I can share this event in our Facebook group so that more people can see it

1 Like

thank you. If you’d like, please lend me your help.
I bought a new umbrella for my trip! I don’t have rain boots, so I’ll bring vinyl sandals.

1 Like

Hello @jo_jo ! 行きたいですが、まだわかりません… I will update soon if I can go! 日本語を勉強しています but I only know basic 日本語 right now

2 Likes

OK,Please let me know when you decide. 待ってます~😊

Join me up Id like to see you on july 20

*Join me up

1 Like

Thats called ACX its held in moa

yup if its july 20 yes i can go there but if its july 21 i cannot go to the meetup due to cosplay being held in smx.

Hi! I’d love to join the meetup on July 21. :slight_smile: July 20 is not possible for me, though. Hope to know the final date soon!

1 Like