Full - 19 March 2023 - Spring meetup 't Loo

Hello! Is it possible to swap card nr 2? I am waiting for spring :tulip: :tulip: :tulip:
Best wishes from Poland, Joanna

1 Like

@SusanneMartijn
Hoi Susanne,

Ik zag dat @madeofthis mensen ophaalt bij kampen zuid.

@iamfromhk
I ll pick you up at trainstation β€˜t Harde at 11:22 am.

If anyone arrives also at trainstation β€˜t Harde please PM me.

1 Like

Ik wil ook bij zijn als het kan. en onder voorbehoud

en kom ook met de trein als het kan ook in Kampen Zuid

@nicolientje58 - ik heb je even een PM gestuurd.
Deze meeting is al helemaal vol en definitieve reservering bij restaurant is al gemaakt :frowning:

Iβ€˜ve a question. Which restaurant in Landal Park do you mean? Brasserie or pizza Limone? Or is there more ? Maybe you have a map, where we can see where it’s. On Google maps I can only see these two.

We have a reserved table at the brasserie. It is in the main (reception) building.
I am going there later this week (Tuesday or Wednesday) for final preparations - to see where we can sit all together - probably somewhere in one of the corners.
There is also free wifi at the restaurant.
Feel free to bring your tablet and request addresses at the venue :slight_smile:
For the international members: you could potentially put your account on travel mode and request addresses with an NL postcard ID.

I made a whatsapp group for this meetup - if you are not addedd to this group (for whatever reason) and still want to take part - please send me a PM … I could easily have overlooked your message with phone number - etc. :wink:
Feel free to bring any postcards you want to give to other meetup members (maybe because you don’t send them yourself).

1 Like

I hope to see you all tomorrow at the meetup location.
If you have any questions, feel free to sent a PM or text via whatsapp.

4 Likes

On the way from germany . I have forget my netherland stamp at home . Have any one for me a few netherland stamp to send international ?greetings and until later :grin:

Today I received a meetup card from @Weselfee79. Thank you very much and many thanks to all the other participants for stamping/writing on the card. :blush:

2 Likes

My dad received the card I sent him from the meetup.
Many thanks to all who signed.

1 Like

Thanks @Weselfee79 and all other participants for the postcard from your Meetup! :smiley:

1 Like

thank you @Weselfee79 for the meet-up postcard. Also thanks to @Prisha for the card. I hope you had a good time. Thanks to all who signed as well

1 Like

Thank you @Weselfee79 for sending me a meet-up card and thanks to all other Postcrossers for signing/stamping the card. I hope you had a great time! :blush:

2 Likes

Today I received another meeting card from @Prisha. Thank you very much ! :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you @Weselfee79 for the meetingcard. I really like it.

Dankjewel aan de lieve persoon die me een kaart van deze meetup heeft gestuurd! Geen idee wie het is, maar ik vind het wel heel leuk! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

With some delay I say Vielen Dank, Dank jou wel and Thank you for the tulip meeting card to @Prisha and to all who stamped. :tulip: :blossom: :cherry_blossom:

1 Like