Friendly message for follow postcrossers

Topic for friendly message for fellow postcrossers. In easy times. In difficult times. For all times.

Not set up for discussion. Not for saying personal thank you.

Just add your friendly message in a post if you feel to do this.

Just read all the posts if you need a cheer up a shoulderpad or positive fibes.

8 Likes

Good luck everyone and good health!

Work on yourself today is the greatest gift for you and your beloved ones!

A postcard a day keeps the docter away!

8 Likes

:honeybee:mental health saying
~ V McGuire ~
:honeybee:Bee Safe Bee Kind Bee Well Bee Happy Bee Loved. Smile someone loves and God loves you to!

8 Likes

Yesterday I remembered a postcard received months ago that needed a follow up which I had forgotten.

I was aware we are sometimes connected to persons on essential times or changing points in life.

For 2022 I wish myself more awareness and follow up quicker! on those received postcards messages.

2 Likes

:sun_with_face:Brighten someone’s day. Brighten everyone future. :sun_with_face:

Don’t be afraid that your life will end,be afraid that it will never begin."-Unknown"

That’s the way it is I have said enough You can’t be a beacon if your light don’t shine ~Gerald Crommett (dad’s friend)

“You will never learn any younger” David Whitten my dad.

“Well behaved women never make history.”

“when life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand chocolate.” :slight_smile:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.” ~

“Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” ~ Judy Garland

I hope you sleep like a old man!!! :slight_smile: I hate when someone say sleep like a baby cause they wake up all the time. A old man can fall a sleep any place and sleep for hrs. My experience in nursing homes hehehe~me

May you be blessed with a miracle!

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes