Free World Postcard Day Design for countries

Hello! I have the India version and the flagless version. Looking to swap with you all. Already have arranged a few.

Congratulations for the design, the prize and the offer.
PM sent.

Hello!
It;s possible to have from Romania?

(Update 1st Oct 2022)
Hello everyone. Today is the World Postcard Day and we wish everyone is delivering happiness and peace via postcards.

We are really happy to see our peaceful dove making its ways to every corner of the world.
These are all the countries that the doves will depart.

Austria :austria:
Australia :australia:
Belgium :belgium:
Belarus :belarus:
Brazil :brazil:
Canada :canada:
Cambodia :cambodia:
China :cn:
Chile :chile:
Czech :czech_republic:
Denmark :denmark:
Estonia :estonia:
Finland :finland:
Germany :de:
Hong Kong :hong_kong:
India :india:
Indonesia :indonesia:
Ireland :ireland:
Italy :it:
Japan :jp:
Kazakhstan :kazakhstan:
Lithuania :lithuania:
Macau :macau:
Malaysia :malaysia:
Netherlands :netherlands:
New Zealand :new_zealand:
Norway :norway:
Peru :peru:
Philippines :philippines:
Poland :poland:
Portugal :portugal:
Romania :romania:
Russia :ru:
Serbia :serbia:
Singapore :singapore:
Slovakia :slovakia:
South Korea :kr:
Sri Lanka :sri_lanka:
Sweden :sweden:
Switzerland :switzerland:
Taiwan :taiwan:
Thailand :thailand:
United Kingdom :uk:
Ukraine :ukraine:
United States of America :us:
Vietnam :vietnam:
Flagless :peace_symbol:

Thank you and we wish you Happy Postcrossing!

7 Likes

Hello everyone. It seems like many of you got this design and some Postcards. Iā€™m still missing many design and would love to swap - also after oct. 1st :slight_smile:
I have many Swiss Dove flag Design to offer. Please send me message if you interessted to swap

I have already:
Austria, Belarus, Brazil, China, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, UK and USA.

1 Like

Love this. Emailing right now

Hi there, if anybody has left some of these cards, I would love to swap. I donā€™t have any wpd-cards but many other offers. I already have Germany, Malaysia and Switzerland (and Austria arranged). My offer albums are in my profile (have also several other cards that are not uploaded yet).

1 Like

Well, I find myself in the contingency of almost plagiarizing @noname13: I got excited about this collection (so I would like to complete it), I still donā€™t have the one from Portugal - Iā€™m looking for a ā€œprinting houseā€ at an affordable price. Any suggestions? - but I have (many and different) offers

Imgur
Anyone interested - I hope everyone :smiley: - please send me a personal message.
Looking to hear from you.
Greetings from the country where Postcrossing was born.

I send you an email with the request for belgium :smiley: if possible! Thank you

Hi all!
You can download the design here:

Thank you :blush:

I have the netherlands for swap

i look for Slovakia,South Korea,Belarus,Italie,Vietnam,Denmark,Zweden,Estonia,France,
Portugal,Russia,
send dm for swap

Iā€™m still looking for some cards from this series.
So if you have one left, see my offer albums (link in profile).