Free Designs for 2023 World Postcard Day Postal Hug

Thanks for the suggestion and this rule of thumb :+1:
As I am not from US, really thanks to you all in pointing this out and how it can be interpreted in US context.

Definitely a point to take note.

5 Likes

We are all very lucky to have you in our community giving us this incredibly generous gift two years in a row. The thanks are all to you, my friend. :heart:

4 Likes

This is Denmark :blush:

6 Likes

Hello :wink: I admire your work. Are you planning to make Greece or Serbia?

3 Likes

Thank you to your support, today (15 Aug) @Christina_LJH drew 4 more countries, which are

1. Lithuania :lithuania:
  2. Sweden :sweden:
  3. Spain :es:
  4. Italy :it:

15 Likes

Amazing designs! Love them all! Greece and Cyprus would be awesome :blush:

1 Like

Hello, I love these designs and hope to get some printed for WPD myself (and of course to send to you also!). I have never printed my own postcards though so was just wondering how I send off .rar files to be printed as the website I have tried doesn’t accept it, thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much for Spain :heart_eyes:
Of course I’ll send you one!

1 Like

Hi, greetings from Cyprus!! Thank you so much for doing this! :slight_smile: please see a picture of a Cypriot letter box. Thanks and Happy Postcrossing! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Unzip the .rar file and then send the .jpg file

2 Likes

This is Djibouti

8 Likes

Hello @hurricanes you need to extract these .rar files and inside this would be .png or a .jpg file that you can upload to the website to have them printed. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Super!

1 Like

Hello :wink: would you like to swap for Polish version?

1 Like

Hi! Thank u for what you do for postcrossers :slight_smile: Here are samples of the old Philippine mailboxes, though we do not use them anymore , our post Office, a national historical icon got burnt down last May so along with it are the old mailboxes that hot burned down too

4 Likes

@Kah_Yang i saw Christina add :heart: + countries on newer designs,
how about the previous design ? for Indonesia i mean :blush:

and tell @Christina_LJH i love her to the moon & back :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hi, the image with :heart: is just the preview we put on IG story, not the actual.

1 Like

OK, glad to know it. thanks :+1:

Macau

8 Likes

Yes I would love that.