Love them!!
caixa-de-correio-antiga
this is the one i use! :3 from Brazil

13 Likes

WOW! These are incredible. Thank you so much for sharing :two_hearts:

1 Like

Wow. That’s very beautiful. Thanks a lot for your creativity

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this with us. I :heart: the design and would be happy to find soon a Swiss mail box in the collection.

This is the mailbox I am using nearly every day

In Basel one can find still six historical mail boxes

10 Likes

Is the Malaysian one able to be given or do we need to buy on shopee? I’m very confused :sweat_smile:

@Kah_Yang thank you so much!!! I already loved your designs last year and I am happy you made also a design for this year! The idea with the different mailboxes is sooo perfect and your cards are so amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :postbox:
I think I am starting to collect your design from all countries :grin: thanks a lot to give your design for free to all of us :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :partying_face: :heart:

1 Like

Thanks these are wonderful. I’ll have the Australian one printed and share at meet ups.

1 Like

Hi, the only exception is the Malaysian version as we reserve it for our own local postcard store.

We seek our fellow Malaysians support, to make this series sustainable every year.

Although it does not come as free, we offer it in an affordable, lower than market price with good quality printing and paper.

Thank you for your understanding :pray:

6 Likes

I just realized I will be in Spain for WPD and it would be fantastic to have a design for that country:

2 Likes

I would love to see Ireland

7 Likes

Hello all, we read your comments and more mailboxes will be added.
Today (14 Aug) we uploaded below countries:

1. South Korea :kr:
  2. Slovakia :slovakia:
  3. Estonia :estonia:
  4. Vietnam :vietnam:

Thank you!

16 Likes

Hello there. Here one from France
I really love your project i collect mailbox card because i’m fan (and postwoman).

6 Likes

What an amazing project! Are you going to design Italy too? Our postal boxes look like these :slight_smile:

Thank you and good work!!

7 Likes

Eng, you have done a stellar job on these! You should be very proud of them! I’ll definitely use them for WPD. Well done!

2 Likes

Nice design for the US! The only problem is the abbreviation is very similar to the cities that begins with W’s Police Department.

7 Likes

LOVE these! You’re very talented. Loved 2022’s series, too!

1 Like

Hi, thanks for pointing this out.
We want to keep the designs as consistent to other countries too. And the back there is mentioning of World Postcard Day. I believe that Postcrossers know what WPD is.

Anyway, does this cause any problem to the actual delivery and usage?

Thank you.

3 Likes

No, that will not cause any problem with delivery or usage.

2 Likes

No it will not cause any problem with delivering since it’s the subject front photo not the address. I’m not being “demanding”, it’s just a suggestion. If you want to keep it as it is, it’s fine. There’s other cards that we can use instead. Attention to detail and first impression on design is not really that important to some.
Thank you for taking the time to look into this. Good luck.

3 Likes

I really appreciate your work! It’s so wonderful that you did this. It’s such a nice design… It’s amazing. I am very excited to share your beautiful cards.

In general it is usually better to spell something out than use an acronym, if possible. Acronym can be easily misunderstood. When you spell something out, there is no mistake. It connects immediately.

Thank you again a million times :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes