Forest hike meetup in Østmarka, Oslo Sunday August 11th, 2024 at 11am

That’s too bad! I’m sure we can arrange another forest hike meetup later, just let us know when might be a good time :blush:

1 Like

anybody want to swap

I will have 15 cards😊

1 Like

Cards have been ordered now. There are still 30 cards available if someone wants to increase their order or if someone wants to join the meetup and haven’t ordered cards yet. :grinning: There was a 25 % discount right now, so price is 4.9 NOK per card, round up your final tally (10 cards = 49 NOK, 15 cards = 73.5 = 74 NOK, you get the idea :wink: )

I’ll take another 5 please. Thanks for ordering:) I could probably take more as well if you are going to get saddled with a pile of extras. Any chance you have any extras from the stave church meet up? I would love to buy one or two if you do.

1 Like

Great, added 5 :blush: Unfortunately the stave church cards are all gone.

1 Like

Hello, dear postcrossers!
I would be very interested in exchanging the beautiful card.
My offers:

Have fun at the meetup and thank you in advance.

Our cards arrived! Looking quite nice and forest-y :grin:

4 Likes

I’ve been soooooo lazy with meetups recently, but both Christian and I are planning to attend this meetup :slight_smile: We return from our summer holiday in Greece :greece: the day before and if we aren’t too sunburnt, we would like to go on a forest hike with you :slight_smile: Please reserve 5 meetup cards for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great! Look forward to seeing you both again! Cards noted. :grinning:

1 Like

Kan ikke bli med på denne møten. Er tilbake fra ferien denne dagen. :pensive:

This Saturday is in my summer vacation. So I don’t know if I’m able to join. But I will keep the date in my mind, and most probably join you if I can :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hope to see you here :grinning:

2 Likes

I will not be attending, but would like 10 meetup cards.
If you all could sign the cards and I can received them at the next meetup I attend (in September I hope).

1 Like

Will do, order noted :grinning:

Looking pretty good :grinning:

1 Like

The weather in Oslo is really bad today but it’s supposed to be really good on Sunday - fingers crossed … !! I have been up to Skøyenputten several times recently and the water is great for swimming, if the weather is as forecast. I will definitely be bringing my bathing suit! :smiley:

:thinking: Would be my first swim this summer :sweat_smile:

Meetup cards are packed and ready.

What are we doing food-wise? Since we aren’t going to Mariholtet, I mean. There are no cinammon buns to be had at Skøyenputten. Everyone just bringing their own?

And we’re meeting at Tveita, right? Not Haugerud?

Yes, take the subway to Tveita and I will meet you there. We will have to bring our own food and drink - obviously the local grocery stores will be closed but since you are coming through the city center you will be able to stop by a grocery store there. I haven’t decided what to bring yet but I’m sure it will be enough to share some of it :blush:

Great. :blush:

Maybe update description in the first post so there isn’t too much conflicting info? :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll post on FB as well, but it’s always hard to tell who actually sees info there.