Food package postcard question

Does anyone have an idea how much U.S. domestic and international postage should go on this monstrosity? :rofl: It measures 7.5" x 11.5" :hushed:

1 Like

I’d check here:
https://postcalc.usps.com/

Also I’ll move your topic to the North America section to hopefully get the right eyes on it :+1:t2:

2 Likes

if you can trim it to under 6” x 11.5” you can use a forever stamp for domestic but anything beyond that is probably heading into possible non-machinable (butterfly/88¢) territory or size surcharge territory.
same applies to international. get it under 6” x 11.5” and you can use a international forever stamp but anything larger than that maybe more.
if all else fails, the best bet is to take it to the counter and ask.

2 Likes

I have no problem putting extra postage. As a matter of fact I was under the assumption that I would probably have to put a lot of postage because of its size.

Or you could cut it into two smaller postcards from the same food package and use regular first class stamps!

1 Like

That wouldn’t be any fun :wink:

1 Like

Do we have a 5 food package tag where you send 5 food package postcards you show the ones you can send? people pick if they want them written and or blank?