✅ Missing email notification on main page and forum

Yup! Just a server with some nightly hiccups. Pending emails should be slowly arriving! :slight_smile:

35 Likes

That’s great news, thank you :blush: x

1 Like

Two of mine arrived (2 registration messages from yesterday😊)
Thank you!

2 Likes

My missing messages from yesterday also arrived just this minute.

3 Likes

Many thanks to you and Paulo too!
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

many thanks to our Postcrossing parents!
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

From me to: Thank you very much, Paulo. Everything is working again and all my missing notifications arrived now.

1 Like

I just got the emails with the copies of my Hurray thank you messages! It’s working again! :grin:

1 Like

It’s working again @Tinkatutu !!
I just received the copies of the Hurray messages from yesterday! :star_struck: you should receive it, too!
Happy Postcrossing and have a great week!

2 Likes

Thank you to Ana and Paulo!
All missing mails arrived safely. By now everything is up to date.

4 Likes

I’m very happy that things are back to normal and all my missing emails have arrived. :slight_smile:

It felt really weird almost hoping that no cards would be registered while this issue wasn’t solved, just in case the messages sent during that time could not be retrieved … :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Hello :wave:t3: Could I ask a question please, related to this thread, but not directly!

I’m new to PostCrossing, when I receive a hurray email with a message from the postcard recipient, I always reply to them. But as yet, nobody has ever replied to the messages I’ve sent when I’ve registered receipt of a postcard.

Is replying to a Hurray email not the done thing?

Thank you :blush:

I think most people do not reply to Hurray messages.
I only reply to Hurray messages if the recipient has questions for me

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

I’ve just been saying something along the lines of I’m glad it arrived safely & then answer anything they’ve mentioned & wish them well.

I’m one of those people who feels really uncomfortable ‘ignoring’ people lol!

1 Like

Thanks for the update, I got all missing hurray messages etc. just now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you click the blue “Reply” button in the Hurray email? That will take you to the Postcrossing profile of the person that you want to message, and a text box that you can type a message into.

Otherwise, if you are replying directly to a Hurray email, that person will not receive it.

1 Like

I was worried for a second there, lol, but yes, I can definitely remember clicking through & writing in the box, thank you :blush:

1 Like

There’s a whole thread about answering to hurray messages here, if you want to read it. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you Siobhan :blush: I’ll take a look x

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.