Fire Fighting Meetup 15th Jul 2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: SINGAPORE
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: CAFE GROUND 252 SOUTH BRIDGE ROAD
:calendar: DATE: 15TH JUL 2023 (SATURDAY)
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10AM TILL 12PM
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Let pay our respect to every fire fighter who safe guard us everyday. We draw a day of fire fighting on the postcard, create awareness how the fire fighter fight against fire.

We are visiting the Fire Station and experience the fire fighter’s life and how they put off the fire and save the day!

Feel free to contact me if you wish to join the meetup. You may contact me at FB raycsf83@yahoo.com just tell me that you are from Postcrossing forum.
Thank you.

Regards,

Ray Choo

2 Likes

I want to swap with the second postcard if it is available :cherry_blossom: please dm me and I can send my offers :blush:

Unfortunately this meeting postcard using the Postcrossing logo does NOT comply with the logo usage rules

One of the rules of usage says: DON’T Put the logo on a red or blue background

See the User Manual Page 2 and 3 in the Logo User Kit for examples of allowed and not allowed colours and other elements etc.

You need to change the position of the logo on this card please.

Deleting the image from the forum does not mean that the postcard is allowed to be used. We would need a reassurance that it is altered or is withdrawn from use in that case.

Please follow the logo rules.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Any update on the usage of the Postcrossing logo being over blue on the postcard?

Apologise for the late reply.
Managed to get the designer to smaller the postcrossing logo and now is not on the blue colour.
Thank you.

Does the smaller size comply with the Minimum dimensions? It may be too small.

Does the smaller size comply with the Minimum dimensions? It may be too small.

Please answer my question in regards to the size of the logo.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Hello Vicky,

I checked. The dimension actually smaller than the requirement.
Didn’t know there is a requirement the minimum size of the logo.

Regards,

Ray

This is very disappointing!

The correct use of the Postcrossing Logo is very important to the project. Please read the Logo Guidelines to make sure you know of all the requirements to use it.

For any future use, please run the design by the Postcrossing team to first to get an explicit permission.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Hi, I wanna swap the second one with you, it’s soooo cute! My offer is https://photos.app.goo.gl/XSzRU88S2yG5Lewz8
please let me know if someone can swap with me, thanks!