Finnish Nature day meetup 26.8.2023 in Espoo

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Espoo
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Restaurant Factory Iso-Omena, Piispansilta 9 A, 2krs, Espoo
:calendar: DATE: 26.8.2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13:00 EET
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Let’s celebrate the Finnish Nature day by writing and sending some postcards of the beautiful Finnish nature together!
Juhlitaan Suomen luonnon päivää kirjoittamalla ja lähettämällä kauniita postikortteja Suomen luonnosta yhdessä.

Sing up for meetup with an email: sari.korpi(at)elisanet.fi
Order meetup cards from triin.peltoniemi(at)gmail.com no later than 7.August. Minimum order preferably 10 pieces.

Ilmoittaudu miittiin sari.korpi(at)elisanet.fi
Tilaa miittikortit viimeistään 7.8. osoitteesta triin.peltoniemi(at)gmail.com mieluiten 10 kappaleen erissä.

1 Like

cards look like that

3 Likes

Members are not required to use a different platform to indicate their interest in joining a meeting.

The Postcrossing Forum is where information needs to be updated and members can indicate interest here.

Many members do not use any social platforms etc.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

I do not understand what you mean. Everybody has an email address, since it is required in this postcrossing as well. I need a registration from ppl who want to come in order to reserve enough tables from the restaurant. It is as simple as that.

So only guideline i fond about it in the rules is:

• Make sure everyone can join the meetup and receive all the information without having to create an account on another website or social network.*

So we are ok. Everyone needs a e-mail for the forum. This is the way it works better in Finland. Everyone is still wellcome but usually people dont register by forum.

1 Like

Please also monitor this topic as well in case some members don’t email but do respond on the topic.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

1 Like

I will be glad to exchange ))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494
If my links never open, then I can offer Stavropol counter postcards and many other topics for exchange: foxes, bears, cities, food, flowers, birds, owls, wine Stavropol, famous personalities, characters and more.

@EvaAleks i can swap with you, sending you PM

Looking for this amazing postcard :wink:, here is my offers TanyaKuklina | Zonerama.com

The mail does not move between Finland and Russia, so I am afraid it is impossible to swap. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

I have seen some postcrossers being able to send mail between Finland and Russia by writing VIA GERMANY under normal address, just saying :slight_smile:

I would like to thank @Kilona for her meeting card with nice stamp.

Dear @Sarimk71,
thanks a lot for your lovely meeting cards with those nice stamps, they are really wonderful.
All the best and take care!
Susanne

1 Like

Kiitos dear @Kilona for your card.

Hello. I’m interested in both Cards. Here is my offer:

sent you pm @ScarletRain

1 Like

@Katitriin thank you for the swap.

1 Like