Feature posts in forum profile

Hello :wave:

I was wondering if there’s any rules about adding a post to the “Featured topic” in the forum profile, I wanted to add my traveling toy post there so I can use it as a shortcut to navigate, but it would show a message that says “this topic cannot be featured” like the screenshot below :point_down:

I clicked around and accidentally added a random “What does your postbox look like?” post to my profile.

It’s funny that I could add a post started by another person in my profile, but not the post I made myself :rofl: I must have did something wrong

Sorry in advance if this topic was mentioned somewhere else, I couldn’t find a post related to this topic!

Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I can only make an assumption:

Most topics here in the forum are visible to all users.

But all categories with a :lock: are not visible to very new users, and that could be the reason why you can’t enter locked topics to your user card.

2 Likes

I have also wondered this! It seems like I can’t add any post I actually want to add :laughing:

You can try it out with a topic from an unlocked category.

Wow! Thanks Bille!
I’ve never thought of the :lock:categories restrictions
I thought :lock: is “read-only”, and is used for preventing new members from commenting

2 Likes