Faroe Islands Meetup, 19 April 2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Tórshavn, Faroe Islands
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Hotel Føroyar, Oyggjarvegur 45, 110 Tórshavn
:calendar: DATE: 19.04.2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:00 a.m.
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
I am going to visit the Faroe Islands for 3 days in april. I know that the chances to meet other postcrossers from there are almost 0%, but in case any other postcrosser is available for a meetup, I’d like to meet, to have a chat about postcards and experiences with postal services and of course, write some postcards :slight_smile:

I will not make any special meetup card for this meetup. I think we can just buy some postcards there :slight_smile:

For those who like to swap: PLEASE NOTE that postcards from Faroe Islands are pretty expensive, so I will be very selective choosing potential swaps.

3 Likes

PM Sent for swap request.

@Daleth23 swap from Forea Islands.

1 Like

I will be glad to exchange )))

I have sent a PM for a swap request.

I’ll be glad to swap =)
My offers Yuliya | Zonerama.com

@PifPaf and @EvaAleks - Faroe Islands does unfortunately not send post to Belarus and Russia at the moment :frowning:

@KRR and @rhuqesmail - Thanks for your swap request, but I already do have a lot of postcards from your countries, so I’ll have to wait a bit to confirm a swap with you :slight_smile: My aim is to swap 10 postcards from Faroe Islands, but in case I dont get any other requests here, or via PM, I’ll swap with you :slight_smile: I’ll let you know next week, before I go on the plane to Faroe Islands

2 Likes

Can we swap