Fall Cleaning - Free Cards to Good Homes (Temp Closed)

Hello, fellow North Americans!

It’s “Fall Cleaning” time for me and I have scrounged up a bundle of postcards that have been sitting in my oh-so-ridiculously-large stash for too long. It’s time they found a new home. Some are showing wear, most are in great shape.
Does anyone want to take a chance at a random card selection?

First come, first serve. I’ll be happy to send any number from 3-10 cards until the bundle runs out.

They range from average to large - if you have a preference, please also say so.

Please post here how many you’d like (a number) and I’ll reach out for your address if I don’t have it yet.

Thank you for helping these cards find a new home!

Barbara

13 Likes

Oh wow how nice of you . I’d love some cards !

1 Like

Thank you for the offer. I would like ten cards, please.

1 Like

Amazing! Love having selection!
I’d like 7 please.

1 Like

How cool of you! :smiley:

1 Like

I like cards if you don’t want them but as long as they are decent or not too ugly.

1 Like

Aren’t you wonderful?! Thank you for sharing.
Happy to share the joy at this end … :hugs:

1 Like

You’re the best!!

I’d take a few in your next envelope if you have some left :smiley:

1 Like

I’d love ten cards, please. Thank you for the generous offer.

1 Like

What a generous offer. If you’re sending overseas, I’d love to receive one to Australia please. Kind regards, Kate.

1 Like

Greetings!

I’d love ten cards. I’ll send my address anyway, even though I think you might have it. Thanks so much!
:sunglasses:

1 Like

If you have any left, I’d love one, but if it has run out, no worries! That’s super kind!

1 Like

Hi there. I’ll take 4 cards if you still have any. Thanks!

1 Like

How about 5 postcards for me? Or whatever will only use one stamp! Is that 4? I always forget! haha

Thank you for the generous offer! Once you clear these out you can buy even more! :rofl:

1 Like

I would love to have some cards, Barbara. That’s so generous of you!!

1 Like

I would love to have a few cards, thank you so much!! This is so kind and generous of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That’s very kind of you Barbara! If you have 3-5 cards left I’d be happy to have them. Thanks!

3 Likes

Yes, please. Thank you for your generosity❤ any you have left will be welcomed

1 Like

Thank so much for sharing your postcards. Being a fairly new postcrosser I can always use more postcards. I would love to have 10 if you have that many left.

1 Like

If you open this offer again, I’d love to apply for a few postcards. I am a beginner in postcrossing.

Thank you :bouquet::bouquet:

1 Like