Exchanging postcards with students in grade 7

Dear postcrossing community,

I am an English teacher from Northern Germany and this is my first time posting. My students (grade 7, 12 and 13 years old) are very excited to discover the world and would like to practice their English. They can’t wait to send and receive postcards.

Are you interested in sending them a postcard and connecting with them? Here is our address:

Rosengarten Oberschule ROGA
Class 7.4 (Fr. Kruse)
Emsener Str. 67
21224 Rosengarten
Germany

(This is a public address and I understand it’s being posted on a public forum).

My students are very curious and also thought of questions for you. Feel free to answer them on your postcard :slight_smile:

• Have you ever been to Germany?
  • What is a typical local food in your country?
  • What’s your favourite hobby?
  • What’s the most famous place in your country?
  • What’s the most popular sport in your country?
  • How expensive is a kebab in your country?

If you would like to get an answer from my students, feel free to add your address to the postcard or send me a message with your address. They are very excited and can’t wait to send out postcards.

Thank you so much in advance! All the best :slight_smile:

Happy Postcrossing!
Lina

17 Likes

Hi! I would love to send a postcard from Florida, USA! I can get it out with tomorrow’s mail :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is so exciting! My students just screamed out of joy because they can’t wait! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Count me in!! :smiley:

1 Like

Happy to send cards from Australia. It’s great to see young people excited about postcards and learning English at the same time. Well done on this great teaching project.

1 Like

I will be sending from Massachusetts, USA out in tomorrow’s mail!

1 Like

Nice idea! You’ll receive one from Spain soon :love_letter: Take care!

1 Like

Sending one from South Carolina!

1 Like

Sure I will send a card

1 Like

I’ll send one from Washington, D.C.!

1 Like

Hello, I will mail you tomorrow (March 9) a short letter with a few age-appropriate enclosures, including a few blank postcards showing New York City (where I live) and a few cards written and sent to me in English from other places. Please let me know of any subjects or images that your clas your prefer. Regards, JamesC

1 Like

Sending one or two…from the UK. One in the post tomorrow.

1 Like

Nameste from India,

Sending you a card too.

Reshma

1 Like

Hi!
I’ll send a card from Japan.

1 Like

A postcard from Texas is on the way!

1 Like

Lovely idea -one card sent from Melbourne Australia

1 Like

Hallo Mrs. Kruse,
since a few month we also do postcrossing in a class. Our school government checked that we can use our official school address (yes, its possible). And our school support association (Förderverein) is sponsoring the stamps for the postcards. So my ongoing graphic design students in our vocational school get many occasions to design postcards and to practice Enlisj language. Perhaps you’ll find also such a possibility?
All the best! Andre

2 Likes

What a wonderful idea!! I started postcrossing as an adult, so I’m envious of those who can do it from their school days. I’ll send it from Japan :love_letter:

1 Like

This is lovely! I will send you mine from Madrid tomorrow morning :smiley:

1 Like

I would love to send them a postcard and also recieve replies from them :smiling_face::heart: love and best wishes from India :smiling_face::heart:

1 Like