Exchange Postcards with Preschoolers CLOSED

I am a Preschool Teacher at Batavia Covenant Preschool, in Batavia IL. I started this project with postcrossing several years ago as a way for the children to learn about the world we live in. It didn’t take long to realized it was much more about the people we share this world with. If you would like to become a pen pal with a preschooler or even just exchange a couple of postcard please let me know. The first time our school did this project was about 8 years ago. Some students are still exchanging postcards and letters with a person they met doing this project.
Please let me know if you are interested and I will assign you a student’s name. All of my students are 4 and 5 years old. Someone will be helping them write to you. If you have a child that would like to write to one of my students they are also welcome.

All postcards are sent to:

Batavia Covenant Preschool
Child’s name
1314 Main St.
Batavia, IL 60510

Thank you so very much
Heather

10 Likes

I would like to send a postcard to one of your students.

I’d love to send some of your students postcards. I have so many cartoons postcards Im trying to get rid of. I can send to 10 students

Thank you very much for willing to exchange postcards with one of my students. Please write to…

I’m interested as well if you can send me a message. I’m in Tampa, FL and can send cards from around here

1 Like

I am going to be traveling to New Zealand soon. I’d like to bring back 2 postcards for a couple of your kids, if that’s cool. One boy and one girl? It will be about a month before they get them, so don’t include me if that is too long of a wait for someone that young. But if it works for you, please PM me the names and I’ll watch for good cards from them while I’m there. :smile: :smile:
I can also message you and let you know when they finally do get posted.

Thank you very much for willing to send postcards to the children in my class. I know they are excited to get mail.
If you could please send me your address I can pass along for them to write back. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for willing to write to a student in my class. I know they are excited to get mail. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to send a card to one of the kids and probably introduce him/her to Postcrossing.

Awesome, I can definitely send cards his way. Is it okay if I send you a private message with my address?

That would be wonderful! Thank you very much for willing to help with this project.

If you could please send me your address I will make sure they write back.

Yes of course

1 Like

Thank you! I believe the private message was sent to ya. I’ll drop off this first card at the post office on my way into work tomorrow evening

Would love to exchange cards with one of your students!
Can you send me their interests along with their address?

Thank you very much for willing to help my class with this fun project to learn about the world around us.

If you could please share your address with me so I can make sure you get a postcard back.

1 Like

I will include my address on the envelope.
Best regards
Sagar

Thank you very much for helping my class with this fun project.

If you could please pass along your address I can pass along for him to write back :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m a toddler teacher and this idea is so cool! I would love to send postcards to one of your students.

I’d love to reach out! I’m a Malaysian pre-university student

Happy to send from Australia and can send up to ten cards. PM sent