Exchange cards with lovely people in the entire African continent

Hi

I recently started postcrossing and am loving every bit of it.

I am also actively doing it on other platforms like Reddit. But, I haven’t received or sent any card to any country in Africa.

I would love to receive cards from countries in Africa and in exchange, I can send cards from India. I have a set of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India for exchange.

Hoping for some interest.

5 Likes

Elo,

definitely!!
My details are
Address removed by moderator. If you want to post an address publicly in the forum, please inlude a sentence saying something like “This is my address (or a public address), and I understand it’s being posted on a public forum”. We do recommend using private messages (PM’s) to share addresses, but if you’re sure you want to share it publicly, you can do so. See this post for more information.

I am posting yours tomorrow if you send your details soonest possible.
take care
Shyamini

Hi, thank you.

My address is

Address removed by moderator. If you want to post an address publicly in the forum, please inlude a sentence saying something like “This is my address (or a public address), and I understand it’s being posted on a public forum”. We do recommend using private messages (PM’s) to share addresses, but if you’re sure you want to share it publicly, you can do so. See this post for more information.

1 Like